VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I got this little problem... When I click in the game, it doesn't open... And the only thing that open is this (the red part is something censured, because maybe is some personal information or something... Idk)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is there a good ntr in game?
For what the comments I saw, there is none NTR, the girls have no love interest for the MC, and everyone knows that the girls fuck with other guys. So without love interest and no jelously, this not qualify like NTR at all. God bless the users that know what is NTR and what not. Because in that way we don't waste time playing a game that have zero NTR. The same goes if the game has the Harem tag or whatever tag, and when you play it the game has everything but Harem.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Is the Ren'py remake (v0.5) complete? It seems like no information about this version was included here.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so... i got to the point in the game that i have unlocked the mall and all of it's scenes, including all of those at home, but one of the mall places, the library to be exact, if you try to go there after some events happen, you get an error, and is prompted to rollback, and if that event there is needed for story progression, that means the game is broken and you have no means of continuing it

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
For what the comments I saw, there is none NTR, the girls have no love interest for the MC, and everyone knows that the girls fuck with other guys. So without love interest and no jelously, this not qualify like NTR at all. God bless the users that know what is NTR and what not. Because in that way we don't waste time playing a game that have zero NTR. The same goes if the game has the Harem tag or whatever tag, and when you play it the game has everything but Harem.
Apreciate the heads up. I use the NTR tag to find games to play, and im not interested unless the NTR is worthwhile, and not just like, a single scene or Netori.

Mar 15, 2018
The scenes and animation are really good but like the game is so buggy for such a short and simple release??? Like it needs more content and bug patching BAD

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
im having problem when i go to the library in the mall in the renpy version, someone know how to fix that?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes