VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Is the Ren'py remake (v0.5) complete? It seems like no information about this version was included here.
from kemono:

Added all scenes to "Game", "Kiosk" and "Bar" areas

• Added a Roise x Carl H scene
  • Added a Zytra x Ace x Carl H scene
  • Added a Alma x Carl H scene
  • Added a Alma x Tom H scene
  • Added selfie pics for Alma and Zytra, also re-viewable in carl's room.
  • added a relationship point and story debug menu in the top left corner

too bad u cant access any of these cuz the updates cuz the games not coded properly, so weird that a gallery hasnt been implemented yet either. btw i made a gallery mod for this a while back but i posted it in other thread, gallery mod

Last edited:
Reactions: sanahtlig

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Can u give me some NTR recomendations ?
These are the highest quality Western VNs I've discovered (imo):

- Anna's Exciting Affection (1 has a renpy remake, 2 is renpy)
- Lily of the Valley (not sure about the renpy remake, might just be rpgm)
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
- Good Girl Gone Bad (and Our Red String, though the NTR is still kinda in progress)
- Sugar Babies Galore
- Twelve Days of Christmas

RPG Maker Games:

- Bawdy Traditions (Finished (I think?) and fantastic, probably German or something as a first language but good translation still)
- The Ruins of Luxoria (RPG Maker only, translation's not at all perfect but gets the job done)
- A Struggle With Sin (unfinished, but the Kate route is kino)
- Nymphomania Priestess (Very, very unfinished but has a good start, good translation)
- Star Knightess Aura (Engaging writing, extremely slow buildup, unfinished but there's quite a bit of action still)
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (4.5 stars, I heard they made the map less annoying which was the worst part)
- The Office Wife (I don't think the renpy remake is up to date unfortunately, but the NTR is good)

And for some Japanese-style VNs:

- A Promise Best Left Unkept (5 stars even though it isn't finished, The Edge Of is another game by the same dev)
- Swing And Miss
- A Housewife's Healing Touch - NTR Route (just released, idk how good it is yet)
- Mayumi's Cuckolding Report (or whatever it's called lol)
- NTR Wife Misumi
- NTR Homestay (I'm kinda disgusted by the loli action so big warning here)

Should be enough to get you started. There's a bunch of other unfinished stuff out there worth mentioning as well, and of course a plethora of JDM stuff.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
from kemono:

Added all scenes to "Game", "Kiosk" and "Bar" areas

• Added a Roise x Carl H scene
  • Added a Zytra x Ace x Carl H scene
  • Added a Alma x Carl H scene
  • Added a Alma x Tom H scene
  • Added selfie pics for Alma and Zytra, also re-viewable in carl's room.
  • added a relationship point and story debug menu in the top left corner

too bad u cant access any of these cuz the updates cuz the games not coded properly, so weird that a gallery hasnt been implemented yet either. btw i made a gallery mod for this a while back but i posted it in other thread, gallery mod
You can actually access all of those scenes. You can get them all exploring other parts of the mall before the library bug. If that's the latest changelog, then the bug doesnt change anything, the rest of the content just hasn't been implemented yet

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
You can actually access all of those scenes. You can get them all exploring other parts of the mall before the library bug. If that's the latest changelog, then the bug doesnt change anything, the rest of the content just hasn't been implemented yet
i cant access the cinema nor the kiosk rooms either, gives me the same error as the library, so i cant access the new scenes, idk if its just me

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is this worth downloading right now? Seeing a lot of discussion about bugs and whatnot, so not sure if I should wait for a patch or if one is even coming.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
to much bugs and unplayable run out of content soon as theres no options when your ONLY option is theater cant go to theater its bugged
so once you get to that point my advice just delete the game or be stuck in endless loop of no options
V 0.5

Last edited:
Reactions: pingu08

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I get a bug when I go to Albert's store after meeting kyle getting bullied by David in the renpy remake

Reactions: pingu08

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
These are the highest quality Western VNs I've discovered (imo):

- Anna's Exciting Affection (1 has a renpy remake, 2 is renpy)
- Lily of the Valley (not sure about the renpy remake, might just be rpgm)
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
- Good Girl Gone Bad (and Our Red String, though the NTR is still kinda in progress)
- Sugar Babies Galore
- Twelve Days of Christmas

RPG Maker Games:

- Bawdy Traditions (Finished (I think?) and fantastic, probably German or something as a first language but good translation still)
- The Ruins of Luxoria (RPG Maker only, translation's not at all perfect but gets the job done)
- A Struggle With Sin (unfinished, but the Kate route is kino)
- Nymphomania Priestess (Very, very unfinished but has a good start, good translation)
- Star Knightess Aura (Engaging writing, extremely slow buildup, unfinished but there's quite a bit of action still)
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (4.5 stars, I heard they made the map less annoying which was the worst part)
- The Office Wife (I don't think the renpy remake is up to date unfortunately, but the NTR is good)

And for some Japanese-style VNs:

- A Promise Best Left Unkept (5 stars even though it isn't finished, The Edge Of is another game by the same dev)
- Swing And Miss
- A Housewife's Healing Touch - NTR Route (just released, idk how good it is yet)
- Mayumi's Cuckolding Report (or whatever it's called lol)
- NTR Wife Misumi
- NTR Homestay (I'm kinda disgusted by the loli action so big warning here)

Should be enough to get you started. There's a bunch of other unfinished stuff out there worth mentioning as well, and of course a plethora of JDM stuff.
Except Japense VNs, which are the best ones, the recommendations you gave for RENPY are all female protag games and so are not NTR, rather are cheating/affair. Even most RPGM are having same scenarios.

The best and actual NTR games are all Japenese VNs, although there are some other ones I would recommend: (top ones being the hardcore NTR classics)

1. Thug hero party (One of the most NTR ones)
2. NTRPG 1 and 2 (Best story but no graphics)
3. Kedamono Tachi
4. The Tyrant (Abandoned but have a separate NTR route)
5. Childhood friends by Void Star (Short but hidden gem)
6. Culture Shock
7. Pandora's box (Again by Void Star)
8. My Girlfriend's Amnesia
9. Family Friends and Stranger (Very slow burn story but it will become even better later on)
10. New Earth
11. My Future Wife
12. The Engagement
13. Katie's Corruption (Female Protag but very hot, same dev as Sugar babe Galore)
14. Girlfriend Tapes
15. Holding Hands

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
What has been added in 0.6???
What I found was:

Stacy x Carl (same scene as before the remake)
Holly x Max (same scene as before the remake)
Violet x David
Alma x Carl x Tom

It's possibe there's more, but at least for me, the build keeps hitting crash points, so I'm not in the mood to keep experimenting.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
First time ever seeing this game. Is this Netori (cheating tag on this website for some stupid reason...) or is it Netorare? The description makes me think this is actually tagged incorrectly.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
First time ever seeing this game. Is this Netori (cheating tag on this website for some stupid reason...) or is it Netorare? The description makes me think this is actually tagged incorrectly.
Other mans will fuck the girls as well, but none of the girls have any sort of emotional attachment to the player, but that was the way in the old version, dunno what was changed in this new one.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
How good it works the android deluxe version? I remember downloading this long time ago and everything was working like shit.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes