VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does this have NTR?
Depends on your definition.
Holly ends up fucking her son, a guy in the fitness and ends up giving a HJ to a guy her son bullied.
Now these all happen before you end up having sex with her in the story.
So it depends on how you view NTR. I know that some people have a very strict "i'm the only one that gets to fuck the girls the moment someone else does it's NTR" view of NTR.
Personally i don't really consider this NTR.
There's also a girl you get a titfuck from as an "interview" for a job and you find her banging another guy later.
But you don't really have any particular love interest in her or any of the girls.
Apart from those there aren't any potential NTR. The other scenes are either the MC banging girls or some guy banging a girl you have no real connection with and never do anything sexual with.

Reactions: Pyrrical

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated to v0.8.6 Public.

Reactions: Suweren95

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i thought this game is completed? whats this update about?
it doesnt state in the changelog
We had v0.8.1 Public, while the current public version is v0.8.4. It was updated by the dev in February. We still don't have the patreon version that's been requested. Didn't find any changelog. That's all I know. I don't know if it's completed either, as I haven't played the game.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Umichan games are unique and I really enjoy them. As for this, I may wait for the next update to download.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
How can this mess be considered complete?

There are no indcators hwere to find triggers, there is no hint for time or something. I triggered the shower scene 3 times already and that was the only thing I found.

What a broken piece of software ... or really bad gamedesign.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
We might never get the deluxe version for this or even the other game Aria: The Rookie i think none of us here are subscribed to Vortex or he is aware of this forum so that is why no one has the guts to even share the deluxe version.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes