VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
save file doesnt work for me... i put the file in game folder but nothing... what im doing wrong?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
save file doesnt work for me... i put the file in game folder but nothing... what im doing wrong?
Like hentaihead said make sure you delete the one you have. If you've played the game before it will have automatically made a similar file.
Also note this isn't really a save. It doesn't pop up in your saves. It's just to unlock all scenes in the gallery.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I cannot fathom why anyone would enjoy playing as a fat ass.. especially one which will fuk his way trough life in an and all possible ways. He has standards so low, that he will fuk anything that has vagina. Why all of those games about fat protogonists make them to be creepy perverts? Why there is no choice to make them look fit and healthy or even buff by going to gym? Is it so hard to change appearence of main character? I doubt it, especially if said character has all the time in multiverse to train and diet. Anyone knows games in which fatass protogonist can get fit?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
can you cheat in this game ?
Not sure if you can cheat but if you want all the scenes in the gallery unlocked just go to page 5 post 96.
Download the file attached to it and put it in the game folder where the exe file is also located. (if you've already played the game then there will be a similar file. Delete it and then put the new file in.
What's new in this update?
Bug fix. Some scenes in 0.8 were crazy fast humping speed. Should be fixed in 8.1.

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if you can cheat but if you want all the scenes in the gallery unlocked just go to page 5 post 96.
Download the file attached to it and put it in the game folder where the exe file is also located. (if you've already played the game then there will be a similar file. Delete it and then put the new file in.
No, i want to watch all the scene in the game. i was searching for money cheats.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
I cannot fathom why anyone would enjoy playing as a fat ass.. especially one which will fuk his way trough life in an and all possible ways. He has standards so low, that he will fuk anything that has vagina. Why all of those games about fat protogonists make them to be creepy perverts? Why there is no choice to make them look fit and healthy or even buff by going to gym? Is it so hard to change appearence of main character? I doubt it, especially if said character has all the time in multiverse to train and diet. Anyone knows games in which fatass protogonist can get fit?
sure bud

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I find it time-taking to navigate through scenes, feels like it misses some hints sometimes (yeah, I'm a lazy bum, like lots of people out there) but overall it's an enjoyable game :)

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The art in this game and the Umichan flash game are SO GOOD. It is kind of a shame because I feel like the gameplay in the flash game is very outdated and the gameplay this one is super tedious, so the great art goes to waste.

Erbrowt

Oct 11, 2018
The archive for the full gallery doesn't work for me, i have done everything said in the post, can someone help me?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes