VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@vortex00 forgot to congrat you for finding this forum... not sure if you remember me with the username alone...

also yea... renpy is a good choice...

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
@vortex00 why not REN'PY ?
a few reasons I guess.

I don't currently plan to be in the VN space very long and afaik ren'py had the steeper learning curve. It's possible that can change later, but I wanted to just get a few small VNs done and get back to making more action based gameplay like UMCH and ARIA, and some 3D stuff.

When looking into VN makers I didn't immediately see simple a path to get from ren'py to html5. it seemed like I would have to learn both ren'py and have to recode parts of it to get a html5 version.

Alternatively, I also tried to commission work form a experienced ren'py programmer. That effort is dead in the water atm and I don't really have time to constantly check on people to see if they are doing the work. so I needed something simple i can use myself and learn quickly. A lot of tyranobuilder is drag and drop logic that i picked up on quickly.

@vortex00 forgot to congrat you for finding this forum... not sure if you remember me with the username alone...

also yea... renpy is a good choice...
Thanks, I have been aware of this site and other threads of my games here for years now. I recognize you and few others also.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP
Added bonus
added walkthrough
added passwords

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
I posted the save file into the directory with the application and it doesn't unlock anything, when I click load I just see my own save file's location which is the beginning of the game. Could anyone help me unlock the gallery?

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Completed?? So the game is finished?
There's some quality of life stuff I plan to add still. like getting money faster and speeding up transitions. When there is time i wanted to add a Jeni awake scene also. but no eta on that. quality of life changes i plan to do do next week.

Where to enter password
no password is used here.

are there any other bonus jpgs besides the ones on the bonus file?
that bonus stuff is the game. I think I made that because i was a bit late on a update. There is a Jeni sleep image i wanted to add in also. Can make it stand alone also.

I posted the save file into the directory with the application and it doesn't unlock anything, when I click load I just see my own save file's location which is the beginning of the game. Could anyone help me unlock the gallery?
afaik that save that was posted only unlocks the gallery.

and i am honored you remembered me... looking forward your next big project umichan agent agency @vortex00
many thanks~

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to 0.7.9 check the changelog for more info.

Reactions: PugWug

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
From the pics is all you do is help the girls start a cafe and watch the other men fuck them? :WutFace:

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
From the pics is all you do is help the girls start a cafe and watch the other men fuck them? :WutFace:
only 3 scenes do not include the MC. the other 13 do include the MC.

However since people didn't seem to like the MC much to begin with, starting this month a side story is being added that primarily revolves around the character Jeni, and likely one with Zytra.

Jun 19, 2017
If there are really animations in it, like the summary says, pls add the tag so ppl can find it
Thanks

Edit: Who do I have to "@" so this will be changed >=O

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes