VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
XD Idk I kinda like the redesign. Maybe I am used to it. What did you like about the old design? i can see what I can do.
Alma also appears in some miniflash stuff I made btw. I need to post them to the website.
I was pledging for a while, maybe just for 2 months, but the dudes on there really never voted for anything slightly towards my taste so i vanished...perhaps one of your team members did, but y'know, it's shitty to be in the minority.
I'll compare old vs new as a kind of pro/con.

Pro-Old:
-Slightly more mature looking than the rest of the cast
-Wide hips, honeybee waist ... kind of slender looking but not really...
-Breasts looked a lil bit "saggy", direction and spacing gave it a more natural look.
-Sleepyhead face, dark hair, small eyes, piercing gaze
-Serious, classy vibe
-Longer face, less apparent makeup
Overall darker appearance with pale contours, she looked like a ghost, mysterious.
The leotard dress was A++ in umichan

Con-New:
-Young, cute face (totes not fan of that)
-Silly balloon tits (not really fitting her imo, but its fine on other characters)
-Slightly more plump (again its ok on other girls)
-Big bambi eyes...( not fan of those)
-Perhaps the makeup is more visible? Not needed imo
-Slutty vibe
-Round face and lighter hair color, also the hair seems off, i think how its parted looks bit silly, the old one looked good

My imagination might be too vivid

EDIT.: :O The miniflash link, that would be appreciated :O

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
The bookstore, for one, if you chose one item there the others disappeared so if I sold panties and want to buy a book, click panty to sell, click the Mall icon and click the Bookstore again so I could buy a book.
Jeni did seem a bit more psycho than she does in UMCH
Yeah with the book store, it is me trying to make custom stuff in a VN toolkit with it's scripting language heh. Probably won't be doing that again.

It's why I wanted to show Jeni from a different POV. Jeni would never get that angry with Maiko so players would never see it.

I'll compare old vs new as a kind of pro/con.
Thanks, I'll just have find a way to balance that with making the characters fit with each other. And what I mean by that is excluding color, if I showed the old alma sprite with the new maiko one they'd have super different eye, boob, and head sizes in relation to their bodies. but putting new and new side by side they match with each other.

The major change to Alma's hair I actually sketched the design myself. the old style to me was way to messy for a professional business woman of her age.

Game was doing fine until the mother decided the best way to handle her son groping girls at school was to get naked and fuck him, rofl

I mean yeah its a hentai game but come on dude, had a good laugh then deleted game.
lol, it's not intended to be super realistic. I even have the silly sound effects in there. Her character is consistent with UMCH heh

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
lol, it's not intended to be super realistic. I even have the silly sound effects in there. Her character is consistent with UMCH heh
Haha, i'm not hating on ya that was just too ridic, love your MMD stuff btw

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Wait...wasn't she a math teacher though ?
Maiko knows her as a teacher yes. There is more to her than just that thoguh. I try to hint at it in a few places. Like at the start of UMCH she mentions being Maiko's mother, so one might wonder why she simply just doens't tell Maiko this.

Haha, i'm not hating on ya that was just too ridic, love your MMD stuff btw
all good and thanks. I would like to work on mmd more but it's not financially worth it. might try to start a patron for it later like I see some others doing. Else I will continue making stuff whenever just in my free time.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
My only complain is that we cannot repeat scenes(not galery they just show moving scenes i'm talking about all scene like the sleep sex with sister...)

The sleep sex with sister should be able to repeat like he come later and find her sleeping and fuck her it is not hard to add just one or two phrases before repeat scene before, the tyrant do it too much repeat all scenes but here we're missing repet some scenes like sex with holly later too, sex with jeni sleeping too... or like the guy said "oh you come fuck her again? ok go ahead..." and he says yes or something like that and the scene repeat, the holly scene too alma scene too....

there is potential but if to see a scene again you need to go to a new game again isn't worth it.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Are you going to make another game with a more likable and less ugly male main character or should I just give up now and move on. I can only imagine how many people got turned off to the game that were only into male povs that just said nope to this main character and all of the stuff where the girls fuck other men.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
My only complain is that we cannot repeat scenes
Yeah I guess I didn't think about it. I was going to add a sleeping image to the Jeni scene so I'll see if I can work in a way to re-play it. There's a lot little nuances in tyranobuilder that can cause issues.

only into male povs
It's very likely but I'm not sure what that would be. If you haven't, you might try a game I made a while back called The Rookie. And tell me what you think about that MC. It's not fully ready for posting around on sites but it has male pov also.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i cant play it :/, after starting it i just see a black screen and in the upside of it, it says loading TyranoScript

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
i cant play it :/, after starting it i just see a black screen and in the upside of it, it says loading TyranoScript
Which version you are trying to play?, win,mac, android, and what version of that OS?
the game is also available on browser on various websites if you can't get offline to work.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Wait , nooo . i like the game , and i want more .
This is often the case when I try to get going with something else. Just keep in mind that this is not my first game. I stopped something else to work on this game. And there were people that wanted me to continue the previous game, and the game before that, and the one before that, etc. I still get people asking me about ARIA.

I am adding a bit more to this game however, it wasn't designed to be what I refer to as a big game project. Based on some polling I did, a significant majority of people would rather I move other to my next game project.

You can simply skim through the comments here to understand why.

"Are you going to make another game with a more likable and less ugly male main character"
"Game engine is gross..."
"The MC was incredibly annoying"

Game engine is gross...
It's a bit slower that I thought it would be. But basically yeah. I wanted to finish a few things i started with it but it needs some significant work done under the hood to speed it up. I'll be using a different engine pretty soon here.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes