VN Others Completed Umichan Sorani [Remake September 2021] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So you can't actually unlock all scenes in 1 save for the remake version? that's super shitty

Reactions: fzdc

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Where does the save file is located for the remake? My game was actually bugged and the whole story/triggers are reset but i get to keep the scenes, so I have a save file with all scenes unlocked. I dunno whether saves are transferable but I can share
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Where does the save file is located for the remake? My game was actually bugged and the whole story/triggers are reset but i get to keep the scenes, so I have a save file with all scenes unlocked. I dunno whether saves are transferable but I can share
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save file location: On the driver where your windows is located, click "Users", then the username you have on the computer, "appdata", "local", "UmichansoraniULE", User data (this file is what you need to upload here)

Reactions: artist241

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Save file location: On the driver where your windows is located, click "Users", then the username you have on the computer, "appdata", "local", "UmichansoraniULE", User data
Here you go, hope it works
edit: I just realized that you can actually unlock everything "legit" in the latest version because scenes now carries over after you "beat" the game. But w/e heres if you're too lazy to replay the game

Last edited:
Reactions: artist241 and pj13
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes