VN Others Completed Umichan Sorani [Remake September 2021] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So im guessing as with all spiral vortex stuff its:
Great art, great females, shit gameplay, shit story and shit males? (I'm being rough for the sake of comedy)

*sigh* Honestly just want this guy to focus on yuri or if needed futa.

I still remember the first person masturbation they did in umimako(?) So fucking good.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
there's really nothing new here from last update, all change was music was added and they got rid of access to leave the mall, because sex scene with red hair guy was in Holly's house i believe, now the scene is in gym now, there's nothing new its all same scenes.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
So im guessing as with all spiral vortex stuff its:
Great art, great females, shit gameplay, shit story and shit males? (I'm being rough for the sake of comedy)

*sigh* Honestly just want this guy to focus on yuri or if needed futa.

I still remember the first person masturbation they did in umimako(?) So fucking good.
this is just your opinion there are a lot of people who like the game the way it is

Reactions: glorbgon

Faceco

May 8, 2018
Please how do you play this on Android ?
After i downloaded the android version, i don't know what to do with the extracted files .
Please help

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
this is just your opinion there are a lot of people who like the game the way it is
Well can deny about most of male character are plain stupid assholes,except a few like Rookie,Paul or Jay but most are plain insufferable like David or Joiry

Reactions: b00marrows

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
Please how do you play this on Android ?
After i downloaded the android version, i don't know what to do with the extracted files .
Please help
I think there us are link espacial9 to Android and mostly they are Apk already

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well can deny about most of male character are plain stupid assholes,except a few like Rookie,Paul or Jay but most are plain insufferable like David or Joiry
Yeah most of them are insufferable. Wasn't David the one who raped you (the player) in Umiko? Ergh.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Hi! i have a question! where can i buy full version of boxing game? there is only test version in spiralvortexplay official site.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Hi! i have a question! where can i buy full version of boxing game? there is only test version in spiralvortexplay official site.
The boxing thing as a single part of the 'Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc' which is not dedicated to boxing, but it is in fact expanded beyond just that.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
anyone know how to trigger the flash scene in the old version that's the third screenshot in the op?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes