SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Can i ask something, developer?

I was searching for numbers to increase trait points, and there was a value called "boob Bouncing Power".

If I increase this, Do they jiggle more animation-wise or is there another benefit?

EDIT: found the gif too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the event where Albert asks the character out to fire.

The requirements suggest that you need to have paid rent several times while you have a high relationship score with him. Does that mean paying rent with money, or through sex? Is there some other requirement I'm not seeing?

Thanks.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
GGAEM Peeping is a bad habit, you know? That variable is unused in the game, but it's still used in the formula, so yes, it will increase the animation jiggle and that's it, but it's only for controlling which animation (out of 3) will be played, so setting it to high numbers won't change anything. I will be re-making all boobs animations from scratch after I update female clothes, but it's still undecided how the formula will change.

arobotbrain1 I'm so tired I read your comment wrong, and was wondering how the hell Albert is supposed to fire Jane... :p In v36 multiple similar events will be clearer to trigger, but currently it's hard to display some variables. Anyway, this event is quite a mess, but you need 25 Charm, 50 Rep, and to pay 3 times on time (or 6 times being late, but they both are summed together). Being unable to pay or paying via sex doesn't count, as becoming his GF is a totally different route with a different goal in mind.

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
arobotbrain1 I'm so tired I read your comment wrong, and was wondering how the hell Albert is supposed to fire Jane... :p In v36 multiple similar events will be clearer to trigger, but currently it's hard to display some variables. Anyway, this event is quite a mess, but you need 25 Charm, 50 Rep, and to pay 3 times on time (or 6 times being late, but they both are summed together). Being unable to pay or paying via sex doesn't count, as becoming his GF is a totally different route with a different goal in mind.
Thank you for clearing that up. It was the charm I hadn't met.

Apologies for the confusion.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Nah, he's asking her out to a fire, man totally wants to organize a neighborhood BBQ :p

• Haha

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I don't know why you say such stuff, but my bet is that you didn't read the developer's note or know the difference between Basic and Extended versions. So, what exactly is broken in the Basic version that got fixed in Extended? Also, where did I promote the Extended version within the same day of public release?
I know you want to promote your patreon/sub, no problems with that. Just that posting announcement for the next version already out and then giving a lower version is an easy way to make people get FOMO, simple psychology. I noticed it enough to mention it. Its not against the rules if you're worried about that. :)

Next version release gets announced:

Unaware in The City v36 is out on &
And the older version gets posted afterwards

Public Release - UiTC v35a Basic

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Nevir It's a working as intended, since X-Ray is unfinished.

forgotp I see. So nothing is broken, and you just wanted to write a typical F95 post ^^ Ye, it's UiTC game thread, and I'm gonna post all game-related posts from Patreon, since you know, some people actually care, even if devs are enemies by default to 99% of people here :) Also, dates of the mentioned posts (if I'm not mistaken, it's actually 4 days):
1714646846404.png
1714646892155.png
Have a great day :)

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Jane need to drink the tea for Rick to trigger the blackmail? Also Albert dating event only at the cafe or there are others too?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes