Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Privacy459 It depends. Do you check the thread every 10 mins? :p I believe you can watch the thread to get notified, or join as free patron on my Patreon to get e-mail notifications etc.

DukXonn Open Glossary with G button, there's all the info.

johnyakuza1 Thanks, but I'm a dad since late 2022 :D And yes, I definitely will get more busy, at least in the beginning. I already don't remember what sleeping feels like. Cheers!

Aiden O'Malley Good luck with that. Nobody would be sane enough to try doing something like that, especially solo. Linear games and visual novels are so much easier to make and generate more money.

Billyjoebill Hmm, hard to say, actually. Try downloading the game from my Patreon. And while unpacking, make sure the packed file is not nested inside many folders, so it's file path is really short.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
Privacy459 It depends. Do you check the thread every 10 mins? :p I believe you can watch the thread to get notified, or join as free patron on my Patreon to get e-mail notifications etc.

DukXonn Open Glossary with G button, there's all the info.

johnyakuza1 Thanks, but I'm a dad since late 2022 :D And yes, I definitely will get more busy, at least in the beginning. I already don't remember what sleeping feels like. Cheers!

Aiden O'Malley Good luck with that. Nobody would be sane enough to try doing something like that, especially solo. Linear games and visual novels are so much easier to make and generate more money.

Billyjoebill Hmm, hard to say, actually. Try downloading the game from my Patreon. And while unpacking, make sure the packed file is not nested inside many folders, so it's file path is really short.
Re-extracting it worked, thanks!

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Always find it crappy when devs release broken "basic" versions here while advertising the next extended version in the thread on the same day. Anyway,

Assembly Patcher + Cheats

I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v33b+
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features here you go:

Make sure you have installed! Run this patcher and select all things you want to have while playing.
If it crashes or if you see a runtime.log file in your folder send it to me on github or here in the DMs!

Download

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Cheats (and some other things) not working from this version, looks like dev removed a bunch of stuff as the patcher says

Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Turns basic version into "Extended" version
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

I am aware there is already a patch, but I'm not OK with how it is marked up as virus everywhere so you can't even download it normally. Also it will do lots of unnecessary work as well as open some youtube videos in your browser if you have furries enabled in this game, which I find somewhat funny, but unacceptable
This one does not work either

Bigcityboii

Aug 6, 2020
can i break up with npc yet ?? i am currently having kevin as partner, now i want to change to ben, is there another way to do it without start over again ?? and do we have cheat for v35 yet ??

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
Always find it crappy when devs release broken "basic" versions here while advertising the next extended version in the thread on the same day. Anyway,

Cheats (and some other things) not working from this version, looks like dev removed a bunch of stuff as the patcher says

damn. hate how grindy this game is

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I know, my table too. Though only parts. Obviously a bad decision to check on that function name on Enable. I am currently changing the first 2 scripts (for 2nd to also be able to change options not only while loading from main menue).

Reactions: forgotp

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I don't know why you say such stuff, but my bet is that you didn't read the developer's note or know the difference between Basic and Extended versions. So, what exactly is broken in the Basic version that got fixed in Extended? Also, where did I promote the Extended version within the same day of public release?

Bigcityboii You can break up only with Ben in v35, I believe. I plan to add breaking up with all characters by v36b.

Wamuu Pick the Slut backstory and positive traits related to stats that you hate grinding, and it will go really fast.

Reactions: Architecter

kseqjl

Jul 1, 2018
It's not just money, nearly everything is 4B except where float is needed.
Yeah it's kinda grindy. Well, here is my first version. Only features items, not stats. Now with dynamic offsets too, and much more. It is for those who
  • like to speed things up by changing:
  • items (all items you can get in the game, change their amount *read notes*) or stats (with the option to freeze it so you dont have to always edit it) f.e. one did ask if he can disable pregnancy.
  • want to read items or stats without always opening diff. screens - current or upcomming ones - as hint what will be available.
  • want to use a version that "may" work forever (as long as the few hooks I choose arent done anew by dev)
  • be able to look into code before executing it as it's open source
  • want to learn a bit on CE / Unity
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use - scan: . On troubles installing the tool check - it's safe but ensure source). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( - dont use DL there, its old, just for CE instructions).
There is also a screenshot on useage attached - including how to freeze values so you don't always have to edit them. Other examles: Lilitales, FT2 (else check about).

*NOTES:
  • Crashes in v2 should be fixed now (since v3, sry about that, missed s.t.)! If it says about being unable to allocate give it a try, else close CE/Game and retry.
  • Generally keeping saves before/after is advised. WARNING: you can break game events if you set items or stats you f.e. are yet not supposed to have.
  • With v3 Offsets will also work on any future updates. This will work as long as CE supports the matching mono version. A modified dll (like f.e. this) works, but well, has to be done anew for each version. Though there is the patcher now. My script is version independend, and by now features way more, flexible to turn on/off. Intern cheats also done.
  • With v8 you can even use old save, simply hit "Fix Structures" after you did start/load your game. It checks the IDs in memory, sorts them and adepts offsets for Enums (come sorted) - so not the ID comparision I wanted, but sorting only and it seems to work. Only Items/Stats for now but the rest I think wont need it (easy to add).
  • v7: you can choose to either open a structure form to edit items there (for pure edit may easier to look at) or add them to the table (because only there you can freeze f.e.). Note: You can also add Items from structure to table individually (select those you want to add and hit "A" key). See second pic for usecase. Also no more stuff to do ingame, to get values!
  • I also did look into if I can fix the order of items from older saves, I do know where the index is (not +C but actually +0 and +8). But the Index to match in EStats is not where I would expect it (around where the name is), dunno.
  • On any questions quote or if I miss it pm/dm me.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
It showed Error:C:\~\autorun\monoscript.lua:2161: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')
ce7.5
Bro what should i do
i followed all your instructions in the pic and even looked up on stack overflow and in the ce forum
thanks a lot
was using V8.CT
others are not working neither.

Reactions: memkeys

memkeys

Feb 1, 2018
I know, my table too. Though only parts. Obviously a bad decision to check on that function name on Enable. I am currently changing the first 2 scripts (for 2nd to also be able to change options not only while loading from main menue).

Any luck?

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Any luck?
I hope so, did check a lot and it seems complete. (v9.1)
(*nearly. You can't change Ext "settings" only ingame (but in table) -and save-name will be BA- till you: switch back to main menue from any started/loaded game and then start new/load save game again. So nothing major, inconvinience at best - if you prefer to set those few options ingame. May I'll change that too in another version.)

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020

Thank you for report, fixed the issue, my patch now works correctly

memkeys

Feb 1, 2018
I hope so, did check a lot and it seems complete.
(*nearly. You can't change Ext settings ingame (only in table) and save-name will be BA till you: switch back to main menue from any started/loaded game and then start new/load save game again. May I'll change that too in another version.)
Can confirm this all works

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Can i ask something, developer?

I was searching for numbers to increase trait points, and there was a value called "boob Bouncing Power".

If I increase this, Do they jiggle more animation-wise or is there another benefit?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes