Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
A lot of this thread discussion seems to be about the cheats and pirating. Honestly, I understand the point of view. The dev puts a lot of work into these things, and they deserve to get compensation. Having a paywall is not an undeserving thing in my opinion. Dev seems like a pretty decent person, and supporting them is a good thing.

That being said, there's nobody who's going to take the time to post a comment here asking for cheats who'd actually ever join the patreon. If someone has the ability to join the patreon, wants cheats, and wants to support the dev, they'd do it. Not having access to cheats here doesn't really affect income all that much. Instead it only isolates a specific crowd who literally can not join the patreon. If I had any possible way to join the patreon and get the cheats, I'd do it. I do want to support the dev. I just don't have any possible way to do it, so now I have no way to access cheats here unless I use one of the cheat tools.

I only play android, have no way to join the patreon, and get much more enjoyment out of games like this when I have cheat access, but I have no way to get it. I sympathize with the dev, and I'm sorry I can't support them, but it's just impossible for me. The only thing I can do is play an old version of the game that has the patreon APK actually released here. Pirating doesn't always have to be so combative. It's not my refusal to support the dev that's the issue, I just don't have the circumstances that will actually allow me to support them.

Personally, I'd prefer to not have the newest version than to not have cheats. I understand the idea that the game is playable without cheats, but in the end each person is different. Some people only enjoy these things when they have cheats, some people like them without cheats. I feel like it's a bit sad that just because I derive me entertainment in a slightly different way from most people, that I'm isolated as an audience and don't have any way to play. I think I should be able to play the game how I want to play it, without having to be punished for it. Like I said, I do feel really bad. The dev deserves compensation, but I have no way to give it.

I suppose it's not too much different from the game just being paid to begin with, and not having a free version at all. It just feels worse when some people get to play but not others, just because of differences in how they enjoy the game.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
That being said, there's nobody who's going to take the time to post a comment here asking for cheats who'd actually ever join the patreon. If someone has the ability to join the patreon, wants cheats, and wants to support the dev, they'd do it.
That is completely FALSE. I could simply counter that 'EVERYONE' in this thread (or on this site) thinks to support the dev if they want cheats, but that, too, would be a lie. I have no idea how you come up with speaking for everyone on the site, as though you are some all-knowing being. I, for one, definitely partake of and enjoy the pirating, but if I enjoy a game and/or am inclined to get the other benefits, such as communication with the dev about specific problems or suggestions or possibly for a request ... I often support them. Needless to say, I am not alone in this regard, something you choose to not consider or ignore. But thats you, and many ... but not nobody.

As to this paywall disagreement ... it has no bearing on whether someone supports the dev or wants cheats. We've all seen the outright 'attack' on this thread against the dev, so let's not pretend that your comment wasn't to directly refute my post advising the option to becoming a patron. While you want to silence that option, it is a disservice to the users of this site and the dev, who prior to the attacks had been very responsive and helpful. I have never seen this action against an active dev anywhere on this site - or other sites. ( See, I stated that I'd not seen it, not that it hasn't happened, although I doubt that is has. But that's me. )

FYI When I read a comment from the dev indicating they are at a crossroads in being able to continue the game at the same pace or needing to prioritize finding another source of income to survive ... I purchased an annual membership. That's what some people on this pirate site do, because not all pirates are the same.

Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
That is completely FALSE. I could simply counter that 'EVERYONE' in this thread (or on this site) thinks to support the dev if they want cheats, but that, too, would be a lie. I have no idea how you come up with speaking for everyone on the site, as though you are some all-knowing being. I, for one, definitely partake of and enjoy the pirating, but if I enjoy a game and/or am inclined to get the other benefits, such as communication with the dev about specific problems or suggestions or possibly for a request ... I often support them. Needless to say, I am not alone in this regard, something you choose to not consider or ignore. But thats you, and many ... but not nobody.

As to this paywall disagreement ... it has no bearing on whether someone supports the dev or wants cheats. We've all seen the outright 'attack' on this thread against the dev, so let's not pretend that your comment wasn't to directly refute my post advising the option to becoming a patron. While you want to silence that option, it is a disservice to the users of this site and the dev, who prior to the attacks had been very responsive and helpful. I have never seen this action against an active dev anywhere on this site - or other sites. ( See, I stated that I'd not seen it, not that it hasn't happened, although I doubt that is has. But that's me. )

FYI When I read a comment from the dev indicating they are at a crossroads in being able to continue the game at the same pace or needing to prioritize finding another source of income to survive ... I purchased an annual membership. That's what some people on this pirate site do, because not all pirates are the same.
What? I have actually no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to refute anything by you? I was looking through this thread and saw lots of comments talking about the cheats. I mean, I guess I was responding to the general situation, but nothing by yourself. Honestly, I can't even understand what you're trying to say. From the little I gathered from your post, you seem to be... agreeing with me...? Seriously, I'm confused here lol.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my meaning? I wasn't saying people don't participate in piracy. I was saying that if they ever had any intention to join a patreon, they wouldn't take the time and effort to attempt to circumvent the need to join the patreon. You yourself said you joined the patreon to support the dev, even though you could've just gotten cheats here? That's my point. Most people would do that. As for my evidence for that... I mean, there's been multiple studies saying that controlled piracy doesn't actually affect income all that much. If you let it get too rampant it becomes an issue, but in general it actually provides more income to have piracy in small and controlled amounts. It's a similar situation to drug use. It's better to control it than to ban it.

I'm not sure how I could've done a disservice to the dev or the users of this site. That wasn't my intention. I was trying to be very polite to the dev, but maybe that wasn't clear? I didn't read through this entire thread, and I have autism and am not very good at social ques, so maybe I missed something. If I did then I apologize.

Honestly, maybe I'm wrong about the income issue. Maybe that only affects larger projects, or maybe this type of game in specific is expempt from that. Still... I feel like the rest of my comment is still valid. The income issue wasn't the main point. My main point was the fact that, although cheats aren't required for most people, everyone gets their entertainment differently, and isolating people based on their preference in playstyle is a bit sad. Like I said, I'm pretty fine with having to wait longer for releases, I just wish I had cheats.

Honestly, I'm fine with the current situation too. I can accept whatever the dev wants to do. I don't think it's the best way to handle the situation, and I do feel like it sucks that just because I want to play differently, I'm being punished for doing so. However, I do still think the dev deserves some compensation for their work, and if this is the best way for the dev to get that, then I guess that's how it is. It just sucks for people like me, who literally have no choice in the matter. I guess I just want people to see the other side of the issue, and why some people may be upset about it. It doesn't excuse being rude to the dev of course, but maybe it'd help someone to be able to understand why it's an issue at all.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
What? I have actually no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to refute anything by you? I was looking through this thread and saw lots of comments talking about the cheats. I mean, I guess I was responding to the general situation, but nothing by yourself. Honestly, I can't even understand what you're trying to say. From the little I gathered from your post, you seem to be... agreeing with me...? Seriously, I'm confused here lol.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my meaning? I wasn't saying people don't participate in piracy. I was saying that if they ever had any intention to join a patreon, they wouldn't take the time and effort to attempt to circumvent the need to join the patreon. You yourself said you joined the patreon to support the dev, even though you could've just gotten cheats here? That's my point. Most people would do that. As for my evidence for that... I mean, there's been multiple studies saying that controlled piracy doesn't actually affect income all that much. If you let it get too rampant it becomes an issue, but in general it actually provides more income to have piracy in small and controlled amounts. It's a similar situation to drug use. It's better to control it than to ban it.

I'm not sure how I could've done a disservice to the dev or the users of this site. That wasn't my intention. I was trying to be very polite to the dev, but maybe that wasn't clear? I didn't read through this entire thread, and I have autism and am not very good at social ques, so maybe I missed something. If I did then I apologize.

Honestly, maybe I'm wrong about the income issue. Maybe that only affects larger projects, or maybe this type of game in specific is expempt from that. Still... I feel like the rest of my comment is still valid. The income issue wasn't the main point. My main point was the fact that, although cheats aren't required for most people, everyone gets their entertainment differently, and isolating people based on their preference in playstyle is a bit sad. Like I said, I'm pretty fine with having to wait longer for releases, I just wish I had cheats.

Honestly, I'm fine with the current situation too. I can accept whatever the dev wants to do. I don't think it's the best way to handle the situation, and I do feel like it sucks that just because I want to play differently, I'm being punished for doing so. However, I do still think the dev deserves some compensation for their work, and if this is the best way for the dev to get that, then I guess that's how it is. It just sucks for people like me, who literally have no choice in the matter. I guess I just want people to see the other side of the issue, and why some people may be upset about it. It doesn't excuse being rude to the dev of course, but maybe it'd help someone to be able to understand why it's an issue at all.
I was reacting to your post coming out after I suggested to become a patron as an option to get cheats (just before your post.)
Per your comments, it was more coincidence on your part than responding to my post, or against the dev.

As to the controlled piracy study ... on a large scale game the impact of piracy is less of an impact than on an indie dev, such as with this game, where he does it all, alone - full time, and relies on the income resulting from it. This dev has his own game, has his own income strategy and keeps the updates flowing regularly. Should a few more people become patrons, that may make enough of a difference to maintain the status quo.

Just to clarify, I said that I purchased an annual membership (rather than the monthly that I have been paying) to give a much-needed boost to the dev's cash flow. Many times I have donated to failing torrent sites and have seen them go R.I.P. due to lack of funding.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
View attachment 3561856
How do I fix this?? It gets stuck in there.
I am getting tired of closing and open the game over and over again.
just wait for it to completely load since load times depend on your device (takes looooong on mobile vs pc for example). should go through before a minute finishes

side note, has 35a BA come out? or will that come out when 36 drops? the panty bug is still there and it seems that 35a has the bug fix for it

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kalahatze I'm not gonna join the discussion, because it always ended in a bloodshed, but at one point you seem as you are defending me, while at the same time you are attacking and blaming me. I'll just say this - Other developers rarely port their games to Android, and it's even rarer for them to release game with cheats, and the most rare of it all is also releasing the game on itch.io/Steam instead of endlessly milking them from monthly subscriptions, while here you have it all - official Android & cheat support, but also a Patreon game with a one-time payment possibility on itch.io/Steam without DLCs or microtransactions, and with normal monthly updates with actual content, because I take my job seriously, as I have a family to feed. So I don't know what more you want from me, but I'm sorry that I charge extra for a bonus (and optional) feature that took me extra effort and required skills to implement, so people using cheats have it guaranteed that they will always work and won't break their saves. You blame me for my monetization approach, yet if I didn't choose it, you wouldn't have these cheats anyway, because I wouldn't ever make them. I can't please everyone and make game isn't for everyone. And if someone still didn't notice, I'm not even fighting piracy, crackers or leakers. I'm just trying to make a living out of this project, and if I can't, I'm out. And no worries, I didn't get offended.

Roerdin Thanks a lot, mate. You are a real hero and a lifesaver, just like other people who tried to help. I really appreciate it, and that's why I will have some great news in the next progress report ^^ Cheers!

Deathtrooper246 You can't fix it, but I fixed it in v35, so you have to wait for the public release on April 30th.

VictorHayes Panty Hunter event is fixed in v35, yes. Public releases are around a week after the official releases, but this time I decided I'm releasing v35a to the public on April 30th, regardless of the exact v36 release day, so you won't have to wait until May.

Reactions: Obsessively

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Found a bug and it might have to do with blood types. Every time I save the game and reload that save my character recieves +5 to Lewdness and Charm, the same bonuses for the AB blood type. The stats and skills screen sometimes also lists everything as being 100 whilst they definitely shouldn't be, but I have no idea what would be causing that.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Gohan007 You are on fresh save v36, right? Because script checks if you ever played on v35, and if not, it adds bonuses (for people who played on v34, before v35 bonuses were introduced). Thanks for reporting.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm getting an issue unpacking the GDrive Win DL, it says at least 2 bundles can't be unpacked as names are too long.

EDIT: Tried the Mega DL from Patreon, no unpacking issues.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

View attachment 3589388
Wow, this looks so good! I can imagine some amazing breast groping in this view, along with fingering in a place like the metro or park.:love:

Anyways, congrats on your kid, Unaware. I can say for certain that you'll be very busy after becoming a dad... which is a good thing.:PogChamp:
Take it easy!

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes