• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
weird glitch i found while working as waiter, if you normally going through the work without the skip you'll earth 100+ tip or so but after you decided to skip and will never give 100 tip bucks again, only getting 80 bucks or so now. Going through the it the slow way didnt fix it.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
rreddddffhhu669 It depends. If you liked it, then it's worth giving it another try, as a lot has changed since that time. If you didn't like it, then it's still worth giving it another try, as a lot has changed since that time.

JustAl Well, from my experience, such people rarely come back anyway, but I'm always looking for ways to improve my games. Remaking the walking animation would be rather quick. Although it's true that being a one-man-army dev means that whatever I do could always be spent on something else, even answering people on pirate forum ;) Thus I do such things in my free time or when I feel like it.

Deviantgamer Glory hole is bugged in v34d. Just released v34e fixing it. v34d saves are compatible.

Pluck283 True, panty hunter is bugged in v34. It's fixed in v35 though, but it was too much work to fix it in v34e, so I only added a warning.

bryan1dragneel You open Event Sheet (Y button) and trigger his events one by one. They are numbered. To invite him for a drink, you need to trigger his event when he invites you first at the weekend.

bruhman969 You can't mod or add traits/perks easily, as they are all scripted. Also I really don't recommend using assembly crack, but do w/e you want. Will look into tips bug at the diner, cheers.

DrDerpington Sure. Fixed!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi Unaware, do you think we'll see drinking/getting drunk in the upcoming versions? I believe it says "too bad you can't get drunk since this is an early version" while drinking wine or beer at Kevin's diner.

It could certainly open up a whole new series of events where you could get drunk, being taken advantage of by bald guys, some customer could smell alcohol and invite her, have sex in the restaurant toilets, Kevin using her, etc.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hi Unaware, do you think we'll see drinking/getting drunk in the upcoming versions? I believe it says "too bad you can't get drunk since this is an early version" while drinking wine or beer at Kevin's diner.

It could certainly open up a whole new series of events where you could get drunk, being taken advantage of by bald guys, some customer could smell alcohol and invite her, have sex in the restaurant toilets, Kevin using her, etc.
Hey, drinking is planned since the very beginning, but by all means it's not an easy feature. Currently my drinking concept is similar to exhibitionism one - once you are in exhibitionism or drunk state, some parts of the city are locked from you, and talking to NPCs will overwrite their old dialogues with new ones. Same thing with events, they will be different. And different levels of exhibitionism/drunkenness, further altering gameplay. If you think about it, it's like getting teleported to the paralel world :p Big, hard, time consuming and buggy as hell feature to add, but we will get there sooner or later.

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
Hey, drinking is planned since the very beginning, but by all means it's not an easy feature. Currently my drinking concept is similar to exhibitionism one - once you are in exhibitionism or drunk state, some parts of the city are locked from you, and talking to NPCs will overwrite their old dialogues with new ones. Same thing with events, they will be different. And different levels of exhibitionism/drunkenness, further altering gameplay. If you think about it, it's like getting teleported to the paralel world :p Big, hard, time consuming and buggy as hell feature to add, but we will get there sooner or later.
Hmmm, just a suggestion for something down the line and I'm sure you already thought of it. Jane could be arrested for exhibitionism and she could spend a few days in prison and/or bribe her way out with $$ or sex.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Im like 15 minutes into this game and she REALLY does not want to leave the clothing store.
1712125059716.png

I didnt really make any changes from default settings, and so far ive only shopped at the general store and now clothing store. Was leaving when this happened. I gave it some times... hoping it was just going slow.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Im like 15 minutes into this game and she REALLY does not want to leave the clothing store.
View attachment 3505292

I didnt really make any changes from default settings, and so far ive only shopped at the general store and now clothing store. Was leaving when this happened. I gave it some times... hoping it was just going slow.
Dang this game is closer to reality than I expected. Mr Unaware truely understands women.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Dang this game is closer to reality than I expected. Mr Unaware truely understands women.
This time, I reinstalled the game without the cheat plugin (the bepinex one). Then I re-did all the stuff I did before, and this time I got like 20-25 minutes in. Bought stuff at general store, bought clothes, changed into them, then went to diner. Walked into the restroom, then tried to walk out.... and.... she apparently likes restrooms as much as she does clothes shopping because...
1712134919332.png

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Yes, I think I just kicked it out, but I have the save from the ban route. How do you break the relationship with him? Do you know how?
sry i would make a screenshot but don t work also must i say this so.

go in his room if he is in his bed talk to him by me is in the number 4 Break up

edit and i hope for you the dev make not a revenge that you break up now in future :p

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
kasumi02 Yep, already thought of that, and wanted to make mini prison life simulator where she has to stay X days based on crime, but for that I need police station and prison, first. There's a high chance it gonna come out still this year, though, because it's directly tied to my exhibitionism feature, but can't do everything at once.

Billy 25 What do you mean? I didn't remove any events.

bryan1dragneel No BF means No Boyfriend. You can open stats window and check who is your current partner at the bottom. In v34 you can't break up (Ben is the only exception), but I'm currently working on it for v35. You can't kick Ben out, if he is your boyfriend.

bruhman969 I believe I fixed missing limbs in v35, but dunno if all of them.

Darkrift411 Thanks for reporting, already looking into it. It seems to be connected to clearing some data, like destroying previous location or NPCs' textures.

Raswedj There's a plan for the revenge route only for one flatmate - Rick.

Reactions: kasumi02

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
kasumi02 Yep, already thought of that, and wanted to make mini prison life simulator where she has to stay X days based on crime, but for that I need police station and prison, first. There's a high chance it gonna come out still this year, though, because it's directly tied to my exhibitionism feature, but can't do everything at once.

Billy 25 What do you mean? I didn't remove any events.

bryan1dragneel No BF means No Boyfriend. You can open stats window and check who is your current partner at the bottom. In v34 you can't break up (Ben is the only exception), but I'm currently working on it for v35. You can't kick Ben out, if he is your boyfriend.

bruhman969 I believe I fixed missing limbs in v35, but dunno if all of them.

Darkrift411 Thanks for reporting, already looking into it. It seems to be connected to clearing some data, like destroying previous location or NPCs' textures.

Raswedj There's a plan for the revenge route only for one flatmate - Rick.
You're doing more than expected compared to some other developers here. Could also be a good starting point for Jane to explore her lesbian side of her in prison (assuming all her inmates/guards are females). and implement some of he other activities that are currently in the games (cooking/working out/serving meal/lockeroom showers). The possibilities are limitless.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes