yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnawareInTheCity-V32c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
do you plan on adding a second trimester belly eventually? or will there only be belly changes on the 3rd trimester? also AYYY great work :)

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022

AggAggAgg

Jun 30, 2019
I still can't progress Jack's Nymph Prostitution, it still gives me the standard dialogue of "Get lost. I will make you suffer. You will see."

I have 125 LW, 71 Charm, 161 Luck, 100 in all skills

I have triggered "Jack Problem 1" but can't seem to get Kevin to do anything atm, so i'm stuck.

What is the requirement to trigger his questline or does stealing the briefcase lock his quest out forever?

Anyone know what is happening?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Nice game, very similar to Pizza Hot in premise though this game is more game-like and sexual and the latter is more akin to a visual novel with gameplay. They're both nice.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
paw_beans Just out of curiosity, if cheats are so bad and I can't sell them, then what am I supposed to sell in your opinion?
The current build of the game and the idea of what you want to make out of it. And depending on the price and or funding maybe additional promises like mod support. It all depends on a few factors but i think this would be it. At the end of the day its your decision and i have no right to tell you what to do or not i can only give you my opinion what i think is right.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Nice game, very similar to Pizza Hot in premise though this game is more game-like and sexual and the latter is more akin to a visual novel with gameplay. They're both nice.
Unlike the lazyass dev of pizza hot, Unaware actually has a roadmap and follows it and releases content at a solid and steady rate. I'm pretty sure that game is never getting completed because the dev has no morals... even though it looks good which is the only redeeming quality about it.

Sorry for the off-topic post... I just have a lot of respect for Mr. Unaware and comparing him to a greedy money milking game is a terrible comparison.

• Red Heart

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Unlike the lazyass dev of pizza hot, Unaware actually has a roadmap and follows it and releases content at a solid and steady rate. I'm pretty sure that game is never getting completed because the dev has no morals... even though it looks good which is the only redeeming quality about it.

Sorry for the off-topic post... I just have a lot of respect for Mr. Unaware and comparing him to a greedy money milking game is a terrible comparison.
Well i might have phrased it a bit wrong and harshly and I'm sorry for that but at the end of the day I'm staying behind what i said which is that i do not think cheats should be hidden behind a paywall. I shouldn't have to buy myself a copy only to be able to use the cheats. I have no issues if the public build is behind a couple of updates or if people that pay and support him get access to experimental features. Additionally i have skimmed through a few games in the past with cheats only to see that i actually want to invest the time into the game to play it through correctly or cheat in a specific manner for a path to make sure i can experience what interests me. And that was possible because the cheats were free and included regardless of the version.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
The current build of the game and the idea of what you want to make out of it. And depending on the price and or funding maybe additional promises like mod support. It all depends on a few factors but i think this would be it. At the end of the day its your decision and i have no right to tell you what to do or not i can only give you my opinion what i think is right.
Your answer suggests a lack of consideration for the resources invested by Mr. Unaware . Modding, promises, and ongoing support require funding, which he aims to get from cheats. Respecting his only business model is the only way too keep development going and further improvement. Without proper support, the long-term viability of UitC may be at risk. The same way it has been happening, Pizza, Insex, LoKR and so on. Your answer shows a lack of respect and basic knowledge of game development.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Your answer suggests a lack of consideration for the resources invested by Mr. Unaware . Modding, promises, and ongoing support require funding, which he aims to get from cheats. Respecting his only business model is the only way too keep development going and further improvement. Without proper support, the long-term viability of UitC may be at risk. The same way it has been happening, Pizza, Insex, LoKR and so on. Your answer shows a lack of respect and basic knowledge of game development.
Well i guess we have to agree to disagree. I have stated my opinion multiple times as respectful and considering as possible.

Your answer shows a lack of respect and basic knowledge of game development.
I am actually working on my own game and I'm a developer of quite a few projects which aim to help people and communities which are also fully open-source and free. You could've seen that if you visited my profile or clicked on my signature.

I do not see this conversation going any further in a meaningful manner so i will not respond to further messages/posts.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes