Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
anyway to abort the pregnancy?

When is already too late for the morning after pill

Last edited:

touchytouchy123

May 26, 2020
downloaded the mac version but I can't run it - I keep getting this 'The application “UiTC v33a EX Mac OS X” can’t be opened.' is there any fix for this?

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
In the upcoming versions where the Hospital is implemented.
no way to cheat around? i try to find anything but none to vail.

It's not just money, nearly everything is 4B except where float is needed.
Yeah it's kinda grindy. Well, here is my first version. Only features items, not stats.
Also note: while the script might work on updates (resp. should if not changes on the 1 line 2 lines I choosed to hook) and technically the pointers too, new values might be intoduced and the order resp. naming might not match the resulting address anymore. (changing that will be easy, pm me)
On the intern cheats the game crashed first on the values I changed. A modified dll (like f.e. this) works, but well, has to be done anew for each version. My script is version independend, and by now features way more, felxible to turn on/off. Intern cheats also done, just need to find out why few things not work as intended if there is even interest in that (pm me).

It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( ) There is also a screenshot on useage attached - including how to freeze values so you don't always have to edit them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*notes: I've encountered sessions where 1. the script couldnt get activated (save game, exit it, restart and ensure game is loaded before enabling cheats). 2. At least activating both scripts and changing rooms the game did crash 2 times. 3. I am pretty much done with the game, there wont be new stuff, only fixes if needed (or additional pointers and dunno if i'll check this error). Generally keeping saves before/after is advised.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Well maybe with this table,there somekind of "other-pregnancy" or something like that
but looks like dont work on the most current version.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Possible suggestion, i think the corruption aspect could be more fun if there was some kind of element of loss of control, the more lewd she becomes. Example with high lewd: You wake up to a hobo about to fuck you, you are hit with two buttons "let it happen" Or "Attempt to escape (20% chance to work)" Or some kind of minigame where u might be able to escape but gets harder the more lewd she is type stuff.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
with the assembly patcher i would like it if i could just copy and paste the path into it, it would make things a lot less aggravating

Jul 21, 2017
Well, and I see a few. Game is hard, I know, but balanced around BA version and many of my patrons don't use cheats despite having access to them. It's a bonus feature, not a way it's meant to be played. Anyway, one of the reasons is people breaking their saves beyond repair and reporting non-existent bugs, while they will always go with "I didn't do anything". Majority of people don't have a clue about how programming or games work, they don't read annotations either, and thus many will use your cheat on non-compatible versions as well, or with dev mode choose broken dialogue options that should be never triggered and then bye-bye working save. I've done it a million times already. Before I was treating bug reports with a grain of salt due to the existence of the cheat engine, and now I will have to do it with a full glass of it or rather ignore them altogether on this forum. Thanks, as if trying to fix all the bugs and dealing with false reports wasn't a hell already for a single dev.
Cheat Engine is better

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
Play v0.33 but it seems like I can't save. Any idea how to do this? When I click quick save or savegame, it still doesn't put anything in the save slot.

Edit: Found the cause, if you have the game in windowed mode it didn't work, solution was to use fullscreen,

Last edited:

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
with the assembly patcher i would like it if i could just copy and paste the path into it, it would make things a lot less aggravating
You can paste it in. Use CTLR + V or if that doesn't work CTRL + Shift + V.

Can't download the patcher, keep getting a "Malformed attachment request"
Try the .

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Assembly Patcher + Cheats

I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

Version: v33a+
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features here you go:

Make sure you have .NET 6 installed! Run this patcher and select all things you want to have while playing.

Download

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
game keeps crashing on me

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes