Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Baseu If your phone is too new or doesn't support 32 bit .apks, it won't work. It will be fixed after an engine update in December.

adaletyuzu Your filepath is too long and it didn't unpack correctly. Don't unpack the game in multiple subfolders.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
I guess it need update for new verison?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is this game good yet? last time I played it was more than a bit buggy, had some potential.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
esoom Dunno what version you last played, but I would say wait half a year for an engine update, as a lot of things will be changed and improved, including art, animations and writing.

mysteriozz There aren't any in the game currently, but hopefully they will be in the initial version of the engine update.

KofiCatto You need to trigger Ben's drinking event, first:
1720169182150.png

spectre87 In the main menu settings:
1720169246747.png

Pentagono22 Because game has cheating elements, like getting a boyfriend or starting the game with a fiance.

Marva- You can cancel pregnancy with morning after pill before Jane's belly appears. Turning off pregnancy at hospital or via cheat will also remove pregnancy status.

Ali-Jo Support for 64 bit .apk will appear after December's engine update.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I remember asking in the thread for the old version of this game if we could get more body versions, like athletic ones for characters that go to the gym. And iirc the dev said it might not be easy?

Glad to see that it's now in this new version. Was pleasantly surprised when my character did a few exercises then got more defined abs and arms.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes