Jusvlyx

Nov 30, 2022
ZixSum Pizza Hat was never meant as a place for Jane to visit or work. I added it only for the purpose of the pizza man event.

notreallyhere There are like 4 situations in the game that can lead to Homeless rep loss, for example not giving food to hobo at the diner.

Gorond She can't become a teacher, but there's a plan for her to attend the university.

Horny Potato20 Rick's events are bugged in v36, but they got fixed in v37. It will be released to the public around early August. Sorry about that.

johnyakuza1 Well, I'm no pessimist, but spitting blood for months definitely made me worried "a bit" :p Just as virginity blood was planned, it still is. If possible, I want to add it in the initial release, but I didn't talk about it with my artist yet, although as you said it shouldn't be a problem, so I'm 99% sure it will be a part of the December's demo. Well, we all are learning and improving all the time, so I guess that my artist's skills just got better over the years :p Cheers!

zed4o777 How? Well, with my very own hands, of course!

Jusvlyx By "helped" you mean you helped steal it? :p Either way, if you bought RLD license or made Jack mad, you can't work at Kinky Nymph. It will be changed in UiTC:R.
Nope, I defended it now I'm naturally hated in kinky nymph. He even thanked me

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I've played for a while but haven't been able to trigger that event using v36c.
Ye, it's a bitch to trigger, because in v36 diner event to trigger is chosen randomly, and there are over dozen events. In v37 I changed its trigger order, so it has the highest chance of all diner events, then you have sex events, and lastly ordinary events.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
ZixSum Pizza Hat was never meant as a place for Jane to visit or work. I added it only for the purpose of the pizza man event.

notreallyhere There are like 4 situations in the game that can lead to Homeless rep loss, for example not giving food to hobo at the diner.

Gorond She can't become a teacher, but there's a plan for her to attend the university.

Horny Potato20 Rick's events are bugged in v36, but they got fixed in v37. It will be released to the public around early August. Sorry about that.

johnyakuza1 Well, I'm no pessimist, but spitting blood for months definitely made me worried "a bit" :p Just as virginity blood was planned, it still is. If possible, I want to add it in the initial release, but I didn't talk about it with my artist yet, although as you said it shouldn't be a problem, so I'm 99% sure it will be a part of the December's demo. Well, we all are learning and improving all the time, so I guess that my artist's skills just got better over the years :p Cheers!

zed4o777 How? Well, with my very own hands, of course!

Jusvlyx By "helped" you mean you helped steal it? :p Either way, if you bought RLD license or made Jack mad, you can't work at Kinky Nymph. It will be changed in UiTC:R.
add a strip club, and a bar.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
somedud3 Night club (dancing & drinking) and strip club (pole dancing) are both planned, and possibly partially added next year, but don't want to do any hard promises right now.

johnyakuza1 While there aren't many ways to do alcohol in the night club, you definitely won't get such an event in my game :p

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Decent game bit time consuming but I was looking for something you can't speedrun through, although I do wish there were more camera options in sex scenes a twat shot for starters, maybe some more piercings e.g Nipples, Clit, Labia, Bellybutton or what not maybe even some tattoos, I'm more into the goth girl vibe. More flatmate options maybe sally with a high friendship she gives you a few random items each day.

Nov 18, 2023
Oh, we can give you ideas, there’s a neighbor on the balcony :) maybe one day the heroine will be able to break into his apartment, playing as a homeless woman to steal something~
(it’s just that initially in the cafe in the toilet we meet maniacs)
Ye, it's a bitch to trigger, because in v36 diner event to trigger is chosen randomly, and there are over dozen events. In v37 I changed its trigger order, so it has the highest chance of all diner events, then you have sex events, and lastly ordinary events.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh, we can give you ideas, there’s a neighbor on the balcony :) maybe one day the heroine will be able to break into his apartment, playing as a homeless woman to steal something~
(it’s just that initially in the cafe in the toilet we meet maniacs)
Hey, you bought those lockpicks and paid for lessons for a reason :p

Though to be fair, if i were homeless and knew how to pick locks, i wouldn't break into people's apartments, i'd break into an empty one and have a place to stay ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes