Seeking Unbeknown Incest

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Hi there,
are there any games on this site with something like unbeknown incest (especially the MC knowing he's related, but the girl doesn't), like under the tag here ?
Most games from F95 aren't on there, so maybe someone knows something...

If nothing else, maybe someone gets inspired to put that in their game :p

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I bet there is a lot of games like that around here, I'm pretty sure I've played some of them but atm. I can't seem to remember.
These two three have something like that:
Alexandra Two main LI are related to each other. MC knows that, they don't and they are in a long-term relationship.
Savior At some point in the story MC gets transported into alternate universe in which his mother and sisters doesn't know him. However, for now there are like 2(?) H-scenes with them.
edit:
Timestamps MC goes back in time and has sex with his mother.

edit v2:
Forgotten Paradise That's the one I was thinking about, probably fits the best out of all of them.

edit v3:
Tales from the Unending Void Has something different, but kinda similar. 1. MC and his sister both lose their memory for a short period of time and they fall in love. 2. His aunt and cousin (he's already in relationship with her) turns out to be his mother and sister. 3. There is one scene where mother (Well, later turns out she's stepmother at most) doesn't recognise the MC and they have sex.

I should stop counting those edits:

In View of family, there is one scene where MC has sex with his aunt and they both don't know each other at that moment.

Actually, in Sisterly Lust there is one route in which MC has sex (kinda) with his mother and she doesn't know it's him because he's wearing a mask.

Also: The Wish and Motherless

Last edited: