• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
I really like this game but with the new version, everytime I try to load or continue, the game freezes. Does anybody esle has this issue ?
I'm also having that problem Saving, loading or just continuing will cause the game to freeze and not do anything else. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Guess i will have to wait for an update:(
Delete the old saves in AppData\LocalLow\CherrySock\Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure, if there are too many saves, including the old autosaves, the game freezes on save/load and continue menu, it stated in a changelog in known issues

dxbloodz

Jun 25, 2018
I'm currently playing on Android but everytime I got forr training those girls it crashes the game

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Some bugs to report:
- Holding during oral seems to break it almost every time. This has been broken since the change to auto from mouse movements. If you let the meter fully build up it will just pause and all buttons will grey out. If you try and pull out same thing. There may be a period of time where this works haven't experiment a ton, but I get this almost everytime I use hold and have to restart the game when it happens. I've completely stopped using hold because of it. I tried to trigger it on day 41 save file and it didn't occur, so this may only happen on low oral skill girls. I usually give up on it before I get a heart or two after frustration from the game freezing on me due to this bug.
- On my 4K monitor the peek doesn't work correctly. You can see the edges of black box that's supposed to block out the screen:
1718291260044.png
- I couldn't advance the main quest. Allie only said the same introductory dialog every single night and I could never advance her quest. I went all the way to Day 41 and maxed out stats and rankings for both intro girls before giving up on this.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
found a bug, where during oral training, when forcing her head, and once you let go, she stops moving and all areas are greyed out

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
found a bug, where during oral training, when forcing her head, and once you let go, she stops moving and all areas are greyed out
it happens when you click release, before you take your dick out her mouth during the hold animations set.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes