VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I suppose this explains the broken english

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the game is apparently incomplete, not to mention many lines are still in Chinese(?). This has great potential to be a really good game, but there's still a lot of issues. There's no rollback or log available, no auto mode, and the Skip is pretty slow. I'd usually make a guide but the game is pretty unpolished as it stands.

Wish this could've been made with Ren'Py, as I'd probably fan-translate it myself if I had the time.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but... anyone knows if all the art is made by the same person? I've seen some images and sprites and scenes look very similar in art style but not exactly the same.

MAxsimos

Jan 3, 2019
I love it , Im on second one Albert story ^^ . I would not mind Hidden story guide but kinda wanna get there myself :D

Tho I am missing 3 hearts from Benson to have full guess it comes from hidden story or my conversion choices ? ^^

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Damn, they started with our single fathers and now they're taking our beloved uncles... What's next people?! Our single children!?

edit:to anyone who is offended, it's just a joke mate, you don't need to turn into a SJW to me.

Reactions: Mr. Bliss

shiningriver

Dec 7, 2019
When I saw the tags "nudity" and "NSFW", I assumed that there really be nudity, unlike Dream Daddy. The closest I had was the redhead Alex covering the MC's privates with his hand.
I like the art, though. I was just hoping for... more.

MAxsimos

Jan 3, 2019
When I saw the tags "nudity" and "NSFW", I assumed that there really be nudity, unlike Dream Daddy. The closest I had was the redhead Alex covering the MC's privates with his hand.
I like the art, though. I was just hoping for... more.
Wait for DLC soon ^^ EWnm_2nU8AAvDDd.jpg

Join Twitter ^^ @LiBing_Hua more saucy pic like that ^^ :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
is this is demo version ??? start first story later cant play anymore...
I thought the same. But, after u finished the main story you can just select a guy and play the story with him. In the same screen you select the main story, you can select one guy to play

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I played a little, i liked the game so far. There a few issues ( translate for eg), but i can understand (and english isn't my native language). But, maybe i'll just wait to nsfw version/dlc/update whatever.
Btw, I saw a few words in portuguese in one scene, anyone knows if this game will be translated for portugese? In the steam page i just saw english and chinese.

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
I played a little, i liked the game so far. There a few issues ( translate for eg), but i can understand (and english isn't my native language). But, maybe i'll just wait to nsfw version/dlc/update whatever.
Btw, I saw a few words in portuguese in one scene, anyone knows if this game will be translated for portugese? In the steam page i just saw english and chinese.
I think they say it will be in Portuguese in July

Reactions: Maxdoug

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
Thats a great game, timing within the minigames can be very annoying, especially when you load, it started backwards trough begining the scene. But great gama. I coudnt believe so much options when ı saw them

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Wish the developer can add an option where we can skip the minigame without having to win it first.
Cause let's be honest, some of us just want the story... not the annoying minigame with the fact that the minigame also affect the freakin' story which is soo annoying.

Last edited:

Buttdoer

Dec 16, 2017
This game has WAAAAY too much talking. The broken english is fine, eventually i pretty much just started imagining my own line.

But christ every scene in this game goes on for like an hour.
Even holding down the fast forward button getting through something, or recovering lost progress takes like 5 minutes

Reactions: 5x7 and Vegnas

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
This game has WAAAAY too much talking. The broken english is fine, eventually i pretty much just started imagining my own line.

But christ every scene in this game goes on for like an hour.
Even holding down the fast forward button getting through something, or recovering lost progress takes like 5 minutes
Some people like a story or read.... And if there is no text people complain that the game is too short or something.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I am really annoyed by the last minigame (rugby) in Albert's route. I am not sure if I will ever have the patience to go through. Is there any trick how to fight the two "bosses"?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes