• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I am really annoyed by the last minigame (rugby) in Albert's route. I am not sure if I will ever have the patience to go through. Is there any trick how to fight the two "bosses"?
To finish the rugby minigame, first you must kill all the normal enemy without having your health lowered more than 80% and then when only the bosses left, get as close as possible with only taking 1 damage (and do take note only fight 1 at a times) and repeatedly punch him without stopping so he wont have time to attack and do the same with the other.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Most of the minigames either take too long or are too difficult. I prefer Dream Daddy's minigames as the results of said minigames didn't ruin your playthrough if you failed.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
How long is each route?
quite long. took few hours to complete 1 route since aside from the story that are lengthy for each chapter the minigame are sometimes quite hard too to complete and not winning minigame might result in not soo good story aftermath.

seripher

Oct 12, 2018
I cannot see the text after the character customization and then I click chapter 'about me', it turns black. Someone please help me. un.png

Reactions: Meeeh

Gay95

Jan 28, 2019
I found this line on Benson's chapter 4.
Do you guys think it's just an easter egg or should we expect more updates focused on the other characters' relationships?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I found this line on Benson's chapter 4.
Do you guys think it's just an easter egg or should we expect more updates focused on the other characters' relationships?
Well the creator has stated on his itch.io page and steam page that more updates are coming in the near future (aside from his regular bugfixes, QOL updates). We still have the rest of the "main" story to go, so it's not improbable to think that he might focus on the characters' interpersonal relationships in parts of it. Though I believe the next big update is the free DLC that introduces the more "NSFW" bits.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Set System Locale to Chinese.

It (and the English fix patch) release at the end of July. Both will be free.
Hope there will be also an option to skip the minigames or some cheatcode, otherwise it is really annoying...

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes