VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
nackedsnake
Hey hi. I'm looking for your feedback.
This game is worthy? and especially what about the lewd scene? or it just about a simple dating sim again?
Lol I'm flattered for the inquiry.
I mean it's a Dating Sim, If the arts are to your liking then it should be worthy.
Yeah there are sex scenes, I think there's a CG pack somewhere you can see if it's for you.

If to compare, it's just like Dream Daddy, but with lewds and much worse writing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ppadjake

Comeformeehe

Jul 24, 2022
Hi I need help for finding which GreenLuma file need to use, because I couldn't find the DLLInjector
Hi me again so I know what the problem why I couldn't find the DLLInjector, because I couldn't download the GreenLuma File is, I only have been downloading the GreenLuma manager and I tried downloading at this place but the only problem is I couldn't register(apperantly all of my email acc aren't valid)

can someone attach the greenluma file pls T_T

See2003

Aug 2, 2022
Howdy, i'm new here and i've only discover Uncle Neighbor recently and i rlly wanna try it. Can someone show me how to download the latest version. pls UwU

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Hey, so I was hoping someone could let me know if this game has gotten a better translation yet. I first checked this out when it was first uploaded here, and the english translation was plain horrible. I understand the devs dont speak english, but the game, for me, was unplayable. Has there been more improvements? Maybe a manual translation? I really want to give the game a try again, but if the translation is still bad ill probably give up after a while

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, so I was hoping someone could let me know if this game has gotten a better translation yet. I first checked this out when it was first uploaded here, and the english translation was plain horrible. I understand the devs dont speak english, but the game, for me, was unplayable. Has there been more improvements? Maybe a manual translation? I really want to give the game a try again, but if the translation is still bad ill probably give up after a while
You should ask on their official site like steam if they have a better official Eng version.
Since this game is no where near "good", and has a bizarre anti-pirating system, I doubt anyone would do a "Fan made translation".

But as the writing is terrible even in their original Language, I doubt there'll be a refined Eng translation :ROFLMAO:
Let's be honest, the only thing good about this one is serviceable arts. If you think the writing is " unplayable", I'd either ignore it, or just move on.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
You should ask on their official site like steam if they have a better official Eng version.
Since this game is no where near "good", and has a bizarre anti-pirating system, I doubt anyone would do a "Fan made translation".

But as the writing is terrible even in their original Language, I doubt there'll be a refined Eng translation :ROFLMAO:
Let's be honest, the only thing good about this one is serviceable arts. If you think the writing is " unplayable", I'd either ignore it, or just move on.
Hmmm, i always attributed the games 'faults' with team not being English speakers and having to use a machine translation or something instead (or well that's what it seemed to me it was). I didn't get that far into the game tho. It's a different story if it's not any good in any language. I'm gonna try this tho, see if i don't quit straight away --- have a lot of free time on my hands with nothing to do

JondumBau

Jul 1, 2021
Has anyone tried running the game with App Locale? I think maybe we're having white screen and can't click because the game is coded in some part with Chinese characters?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Has anyone tried running the game with App Locale? I think maybe we're having white screen and can't click because the game is coded in some part with Chinese characters?
No, it's cuz it uses a quite complicated anti-piracy method that checks your file structure and nobody bothers to crack it.
If you rly wanna play, look up to use GreenLuma to steam emu, which is just a few post above yours, and the only thing discussed for the past 3+ pages

Mar 1, 2019
I played this game a long time ago, now I can't anymore. He's bad and good, he delivers a lot of sex, but it's all very easy, I like to dominate the romance, play with situations, here it just happens.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes