VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
How big is the DLC? Will there be more DLCs?
Luckily steam games tend to get a proper crack, So I'd just wait patiently.

Not like some others *cough cough*, dead dating, I actually think that one is afraid of releasing on steam cuz it put so much effort into anti-piracy - even track user IPs - they'd hate be cracked by a proper group :ROFLMAO:
I think there was a fix for this in earlier posts where you change the game's folder location from whereever it is should be fixed like moving it to the Downloads folder or Documents or even the Desktop , also you need to make sure there is no game.sav file in the temp folder , because everytime you launch the game it gets overwritten with a blank game.sav file , this was also mentioned in earlier posts. I'm sure they explained better as it escapes me at the moment.
I'm not sure this works with the new version you talked about , but it never hurts to try :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think there was a fix for this in earlier posts where you change the game's folder location from whereever it is should be fixed like moving it to the Downloads folder or Documents or even the Desktop , also you need to make sure there is no game.sav file in the temp folder , because everytime you launch the game it gets overwritten with a blank game.sav file , this was also mentioned in earlier posts. I'm sure they explained better as it escapes me at the moment.
I'm not sure this works with the new version you talked about , but it never hurts to try :)
That's the walk-around for the previous cracked version - which was the one shared here.
But now there's a new DLC(s), And apparently that crack's not working anymore that you are frozen on the menu.

Acuario6

Aug 1, 2021
Hi everyone! I ask for help, due that I start the game and works good, after the screen that puts "Uncle Neighbors" the screen puts white. I actually try to delete UncleNeighbor file and put only steam at documents (as other messages said) but I still can't open. Know already how I can resolve?

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
For anyone still having trouble getting the game to run even after trying the advice above, make sure you don't have Steam open and run the cracked launcher as admin. Not sure which of these was the fix, but I did both at once and it launched correctly.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
A reminder,

A newer version was released but the method to play it no longer works(It launches the game but once greeted with the menu, you can't interact with anything), so if anyone knows or wants to try to crack it, message me for the the clean files.

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
I'm impressed with whatever security this indie dev managed to put in this game that nobody managed to crack it after the NSFW updates.

/s

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So I just downloaded the game from this thread again, and it got me stuck in loading screen whenever I'm about to start the game. Anyone has the same issue?

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Here is the newest version:

But keep in mind: Those are clean files, meaning that there isn't any crack or emulator present. I'm posting it here for anyone who would want to try to make it work. As I mentioned few time, this version boots up with the goldberg emulator, but you can't interact with anything once you arrive to menu.

Also little heads up: The files is protected with password, so if you'll want to try it out, message me for it.

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Mega

But keep in mind: Those are clean files, meaning that there isn't any crack or emulator present. I'm posting it here for anyone who would want to try to make it work. As I mentioned few time, this version boots up with the goldberg emulator, but you can't interact with anything once you arrive to menu.

Also little heads up: The files is protected with password, so if you'll want to try it out, message me for it.
password?!

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Mega

Again, reminder:

That Mega link contains clean file of the game, so there isn't any crack or emulator inside it.

The game no longer functions with emulator as it did with older versions(not really sure if it's because of the security or something else)

If you're gonna download it, keep in mind that emulator is no longer working.

So please, don't ask about password unless you wanna try to make it work.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Again, reminder:

That Mega link contains clean file of the game, so there isn't any crack or emulator inside it.

The game no longer functions with emulator as it did with older versions(not really sure if it's because of the security or something else)

If you're gonna download it, keep in mind that emulator is no longer working.

So please, don't ask about password unless you wanna try to make it work.
Probably better to post it in Cracking if you so incline. People who know cracking probably won't visiting here for source.
You know people in thess posts don't even bother to read, by putting up a link that can't be played, You'll just get spams of "Password?" or "It doesn't work".
We just got 2 fresh examples. :ROFLMAO:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Okay... this is strange. Two days ago it worked fine, accessing from the steamclient, but last night I couldn't pass the white screen after the intro. Wonder if there's some anti piracy features on this one... Oh well

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes