VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
uh that problem is fixed but now when i load the save game and its whitescreen again, what should i do, it happen when i load the game, now everytime i open its white screen, i hope i dont need to delete my game.sav

Reactions: 178184141

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
uh that problem is fixed but now when i load the save game and its whitescreen again, what should i do, it happen when i load the game, now everytime i open its white screen, i hope i dont need to delete my game.sav
Unfortunately, every time a white screen appears :(
Save the game manually, then load your save.

Jun 5, 2019
Sometimes that happens in this version.

So in order to make it work, you need to erase the game.sav file again.
To keep it short: The game creates this file empty, so it makes the game unplayable. So in order to play the chapters you need to erase the file again(this time only the game.sav file inside GameUncle, not the entire folder).

PS: I recommend to save the game manually so you won't lose progress if another whitescreen appears(sometimes you need to erase the game.sav more than one time, so keep that in mind)
I know about the previous post and read through them, but now I am getting a white screen as well for the lasted version in the mega file for UncleNeighbor v1.1.8 (Build 7337149). What can help resolve this issue because it occurs before the loading screen for when you can start. The 3 screen shots are exactly how the folder/files are after zipping them.

jwill242490

Jun 30, 2020
The game had a cool concept, but the art doesn't convinces me for some reason (Everyone looks the same lol). But still hot nonetheless

Arisme

Jun 12, 2020
(sorry about my grammar) Hey, uhm, guys I need help, my game didn't work (even tho I purchased on steam). The game was fine, but after an update and a couple of months later, I cannot click my mouse to allowed (vice versa) to turn on nsfw mode, even the "cross" botton above, i cannot play the game at all until now... IMG_20220107_072837.jpg IMG_20220107_072837.jpg

Reactions: Hshiwf
Jun 17, 2019
Hey there guys here is a newer version:
Mega
(make back up of your save files)
if you get white screen, then it's because of the file in gameuncle folder called game.sav
just delete it and it should work(sometimes you need to delete the file more than one time)
is their an android version of this?

Reactions: Rosy
Jun 17, 2019
Just download it, extract it and launch the game with steamclient_loader.exe that's inside the steam folder

If you get whitescreen, erase gameuncle folder in appdata and re-launch it

If after selecting chapter you get whitescreen, close the game and erase file in gameuncle called game.sav and launch the game again (sometimes you need to erase game.sav file more than one time to launch a chapter, just remember to manually save after completing something).
I tried to erase gameuncle folder in appdata and re-launch it but it still stayed whitescreen

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Alright people,

A new update was released with dlc

I got my hands on the files but the game won't allow interact with it(the games does load normally but you can't click on anything).

If anyone wants to try to solve that problem, text me so I can give you link for the game

kabayokabayanihan

Dec 30, 2021
Does anyone have a version where it doesn't get stuck on a white screen after opening it? "game.sav" file doesn't appear anywhere in the downloadable folders so idk what people are saying about deleting it in the previous comments.

Reactions: Genis-Vell

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
you find the file game.sav here C:\Users\("Your Pc Username")\AppData\LocalLow\GameUncle\UncleNeighbor .
delete it everytime it goes whitescreen . it worked for me , do it a couple of time and repeat by closing the game and checking the app data folder . very annoying but works.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alright people,

A new update was released with dlc

I got my hands on the files but the game won't allow interact with it(the games does load normally but you can't click on anything).

If anyone wants to try to solve that problem, text me so I can give you link for the game
You mean you got the files of a new version but don't have a crack, thus asking if anyone would like to try to crack it?
So they added new anti-piracy stuff, since the old crack method no longer working.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
You mean you got the files of a new version but don't have a crack, thus asking if anyone would like to try to crack it?
So they added new anti-piracy stuff, since the old crack method no longer working.
Not really sure if it's because of the anti-piracy program due to a fact that problem with launching the game but unable to interact with it(the games load into the menu but you won't be able to click on stuff like "new game" or "settings" etc.) is also problem that does occur to some people that bought the game(for more info go on devs twitter)

And yes, I got clean files of the game and the method using steam_emu to play it as I said above does launch the game normally and the menu pops out but you can't interact with anything

So basically from having problem with white screen it changed to being unable to interact with the game

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not really sure if it's because of the anti-piracy program due to a fact that problem with launching the game but unable to interact with it(the games load into the menu but you won't be able to click on stuff like "new game" or "settings" etc.) is also problem that does occur to some people that bought the game(for more info go on devs twitter)

And yes, I got clean files of the game and the method using steam_emu to play it as I said above does launch the game normally and the menu pops out but you can't interact with anything

So basically from having problem with white screen it changed to being unable to interact with the game
How big is the DLC? Will there be more DLCs?
Luckily steam games tend to get a proper crack, So I'd just wait patiently.

Not like some others *cough cough*, dead dating, I actually think that one is afraid of releasing on steam cuz it put so much effort into anti-piracy - even track user IPs - they'd hate be cracked by a proper group :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes