VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Really? 'Cause on August 3rd he answered the "Is an Android version coming or around yet" with a simple "no". Not "maybe eventually". :confused:

Golduss

Sep 3, 2021
Is there any way we can play this and experience the sex scenes? Or am I doing something wrong and I should be getting them while I play? I don't seem to get them when I play... I've just started and am completely in love with Quinn... But I can't see the R18 scenes. Hope someone can help with that. Thanks!

Last edited:

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
Is there any way we can play this and experience the sex scenes? Or am I doing something wrong and I should be getting them while I play? I don't seem to get them when I play... I've just started and am completely in love with Quinn... But I can't see the R18 scenes. Hope someone can help with that. Thanks!
There's a 18+ toggle in the setting iirc.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you are playing the version shared here, there's no R18 scenes.
There's no cracked version with all the R18 and DLC stuff, the only way to play those right now is to buy the game from steam.

Mar 6, 2021
Mega

Here you go the latest update of uncle neighbor (or atleast i think so because my steam has no update button yet for this game)

WARNING: This is only original game files which mean it is not cracked yet. You can't play it just as it is, i am sharing this so people can try cracking it without having to buy it
Can someone crack it? :cry:

furphagpt2

Dec 23, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - MEGA
none of these links work. the mega acc got suspended, nopy shut down, and the others are either missing or give me an error.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
none of these links work. the mega acc got suspended, nopy shut down, and the others are either missing or give me an error.
No need to bother. There's still NO available cracked version with R18 / DLC you can download here (or anywhere for all I know), thus mod doesn't maintain the links.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Hey there guys here is a newer version:
Mega
(make back up of your save files)
if you get white screen, then it's because of the file in gameuncle folder called game.sav
just delete it and it should work(sometimes you need to delete the file more than one time)
I don't know what this version is, but UncleNeighbor.exe launches the steam client. What is cracked here?

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I have two questions, if anyone knows the answers, please? Has the awful grammar of the game been cleaned? And also do you actually get to bottom for any of the dateable characters?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes