VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
Si está disponible en la Apple Store no se cuanto vale pero lo triste es que no esta disponible en todas las plataformas.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
todas las plataformas? lo tengo en Steam
pero después de jugar tantas veces, lo encontré aburrido. comencé a buscar proyectos terminados.

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
Lo siento no me explique bien este me refería en la parte de los móviles es decir los telefonos ya que en la Apple Store esta el juego solo para iphone, ipad y pues en mi telefono no está disponible el juego ya que no tengo iphone.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
sí, el juego solo existe en Windows y MacOS / Apple. sin android todavía
it is alright, but i doubt the author will do anything, he is now focusing on a new game, if i'm not mistaken.

Mjolnier

Mar 27, 2021
Is the one on the first page the final version of this game? Or is there other version of it? Because i downloaded from the first page and there's no adult content in it

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Plannin to buy the game off steam, just a quick question, how many GB/MB is the full game? And also how many play hours will there be if u do all the routes? Any guides floatin around here?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Plannin to buy the game off steam, just a quick question, how many GB/MB is the full game? And also how many play hours will there be if u do all the routes? Any guides floatin around here?
The game is about 810MB on my pc. And playtime very much depends on reading speed. Even longer if you carefully go through all the scenes to search for the unlockables (or just rewatch the adult scenes). I skipped through most of the stories from at least half the characters and still ended up with at least 20 hours of playtime.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What's the latest version number with all the contents? Is this game complete finished in April 2021?
The version number is very confusing.

I saw a Version.1.0.35.Build.6015673, any idea what it has?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Any news about the android version?
The creator has stated in the past there will not be an android version. Idk if that's changed at all recently but, considering an IOS version has released and no android version, it's safe to say it's not gonna happen.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I dunno, when someone asked on the their twitter, they responed they don't know or that there won't be one for now, so it's still possible

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes