VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I messed with the files a bit and was able to make the newer version kinda work although I still can't unlock the stories. I'm not really someone who knows how to crack so you have to wait for someone better.

little update: By using save file from the update I found on uncleneighbor reddit I can access the three last main stories but they are untranslated.
It should be translated but i guess the english version is still behind the game security.

tam-c

May 31, 2020
Okay... I put it in the correct folder, the writing supposedly detects, but everything is blocked and so on :C

Reactions: Syxj

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
Exactamente me está pasando lo mismo que CardFighterVanguard Ya que la carpeta que tenía del juego Uncle Neighbor me funcionaba ahora ya no me funciona ya que se pone de nuevo en Pantalla Blanca y solo se escucha la música y todo esto sucedió tras intentar jugar el de la versión actual pero lamentablemente el de la versión actual se ponen en blanco y con ello el de la versión anterior se me puso en blanco tambien.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Not even remotely gay enough to enjoy this the way it was intended, but I'm tempted to play anyway, just because of how adorable all these huge uncles look.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
So does anyone know if we can expect to get the new April 2021 18+ DLC update in the near future? OR is it not possible?? :cry:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes