VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
What is taking so fucking long to get this updated? The creator already announced a new game, and people are "waiting for him to update this one to crack it", this was never an issue to any other game, bullshit excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: OldBear

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What is taking so fucking long to get this updated? The creator already announced a new game, and people are "waiting for him to update this one to crack it", this was never an issue to any other game, bullshit excuses.
So, you are blaming that "No one took the job to crack the game, and share it for free here.", and demanding him to quit making excuses?
Who is this "no one"? Has he charged you for his service? Maybe ask him for a refund?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So, you are blaming that "No one took the job to crack the game, and share it for free here.", and demanding him to quit making excuses?
Who is this "no one"? Has he charged you for his service? Maybe ask him for a refund?
Well, maybe some people who care about these pages and upload other things?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well, maybe some people who care about these pages and upload other things?
But that's the thing, if someone have cracked it, I'm sure they will share it sooner or later, and we should be grateful.
Like meat log mountain only be cracked and shared years after you can't even buy it anymore.

That person just attacking those "some people", blaming them making excuses, like he paid them to crack but they didn't deliver.

Last edited:

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
The game is going to be updated once again with new login interface, father's story dlc and english translation fix

Maybe this time, someone will upload it here

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The game is going to be updated once again with new login interface, father's story dlc and english translation fix

When is it? That sounds nice, but to my understanding, this game needs a crack to be playable, the simple "someone upload and share" won't work.
But hey, maybe there'll be someone picks it up and cracking this time.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

If its a simple share, i would have shared it with you guys xD
anyway if anyone willing to try cracking it but dont have the game file, feel free to contact me!

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

Here you go the latest update of uncle neighbor (or atleast i think so because my steam has no update button yet for this game)

WARNING: This is only original game files which mean it is not cracked yet. You can't play it just as it is, i am sharing this so people can try cracking it without having to buy it

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I messed with the files a bit and was able to make the newer version kinda work although I still can't unlock the stories. I'm not really someone who knows how to crack so you have to wait for someone better.

little update: By using save file from the update I found on uncleneighbor reddit I can access the three last main stories but they are untranslated.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes