nini79

Nov 18, 2023
The game promises well, the dialogues are very well thought out. there are still several bugs, like the dress deducted my money but remains in the shop, and with Jean and Kendra the relationships are back to the beginning. Have I perhaps done something to cool these relationships?

KingOfBuns

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
The game promises well, the dialogues are very well thought out. there are still several bugs, like the dress deducted my money but remains in the shop, and with Jean and Kendra the relationships are back to the beginning. Have I perhaps done something to cool these relationships?
i fixed jeans bug.
does Kendra have the same bug??

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Progressing well. Game still lacks some polish; could use some help in finding characters sometimes (I have no idea where to seek out Riley, for example).

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
well i was going to ask you if you prefer video or gif/pics for your hot scene, from what i have seen most scene around the around our girls are short video. My idea was that you try to implement scenario where instead of short video, you use gif/pics. The game Patriarch by Oranos does it pretty well, and you won't be confine to only p*rnstar video

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote