Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable Desire [v0.01] [hedron_1]

hedron_1

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
1.jpg

Overview:
The game tells the story of a young guy. Who once as a child, together with his mother had to leave his hometown and move to another city. But now our hero returns to his hometown, where he won a place at a prestigious university.
His mother kept in touch with her best friend, who at the same time, learning that our hero will learn from them in the city, insisted that he lived with her, not in a hostel. Our hero agreed to this, and now he has to find out what has changed during his absence? What opportunities have been opened to him and what secrets does this city keep?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Hedron_1
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

11.jpg 22.jpg 33.jpg 44.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Create a ticket and ask for dev tag

Is there any sexual content?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting, I'll give this one a go. Don't know what the game is going to contain(tags not there yet) but the overview and preview pics has enough of my attention for me to give it a shot.

Aug 16, 2018
The renders look decent...but why do the women look like heavy heroin addicts and, in some cases, victims of domestic violence?

A lot of words in the plot, doesn't say much. Dev should clue his supporters more on this game, unless it's because he himself hasn't figured out what he wants to do with it yet.

Last edited:

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
No incest, not even a hint of it. Makes a point of saying they are not blood related. English is decent, seen worse. Models are nice, I especially like Chole. Sadly looks like another linear sandbox. Too short to really give an opinion on the gameplay though, will wait to see what comes next.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The third girl is the only one that I would go after if I were to play this game. You can easily edit out the part where it makes a point of saying they are not blood related and change it to where they are blood related.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Havnt played yet but will give it a try but i have to say the Overview.......Ive read the same overview 20 times this year, overused

Renders look good, i like skinny but same story over and over is not helping

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
The English... feels very weird and it's not good. It's readable but weird. eg "MC is you?!!"
The character's looks good, I suppose. Like the others have wrote, bit anorexic.

The most important question, is it incest??! It sure looks like it is incest, it sure smells like it is incest, but it's not? aww anyway good luck.

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Good start, but a little short to really remind someone to be on the look out for the next version. Be interested what story lines you will have to keep one's attention in the game/story.

I will be on the look out for the next edition. It should be a bit longer tyhan this version.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
no tags on top
no Intel on incest (going to have to pass on this until patch comes out)
why do the models look like they're on crack or something?
they are too fucking skinny.

• Angry
Reactions: orclover60

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I don't mind it not being incest. Don't need that in every damn game...but damn my guy. Those women need to gain some damn weight. Like, none of them look too appealing at least to me. I feel like MC will hurt em with a hug. Maybe dev will fill them outin teh next release. Hope it has decent content by next release.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Why hasn't anyone created a game called Uncontrollable Urge and had Devo during the intro?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Not really sure how I feel about this one. It's not really a game now. About 5 minutes' worth of clicking. And considering what I did see, doesn't seem any different than the 100 other games that take place in an "aunt" home, because MC is coincidentally going to a college close by. Also, said aunt has two daughters. I think the only unique thing about that is, both sisters actually like you.

Reactions: Hyped and Telgar

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
Someone get those girls a sandwich, ASAP! For real though, their arms look like those sticky jelly hands that you'd get out of the 25 cent machines as a kid.
. hands.jpg

Reactions: stal1234

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
I for one actually like the thin girls. I mean yes, they could stand to have slightly thicker arms, but at least this way they aren't ALSO the same models that everyone else uses -- to go with the story that IS used nonstop.

The writing is not too bad grammar-wise, but it's still a little weird. For example, your aunt comes out, is smoking hot, apparently can't find a dude, and INSTANTLY falls for her average-looking nephew. Which is oddly jarring, but then it's like she then instantly forgets about it, and is just all, "Come on in! Meet the fam!" like it didn't just happen.

I hope to see the writing become better -- too much of the dialogue is filler, with no purpose. Which again, is fine, but only if it's reasonable. Illogical AND pointless dialogue ruins immersion.

That said, the aunt is pretty hot, and the little cousin is one of the sexiests models I've seen in awhile. It's nice to see something new with the models. I hope this one takes off.

Reactions: Noambonsky