Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable Desire [v0.01] [hedron_1]

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I blinked and the game end.

It's too short even for the first release. You could insert more intro about the main plot not just intro of the main casts and done.

Reactions: HylTin and Kaldapas

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Very good start, lovable faces, no exaggerated sizes, so it can be a cute little story ... just keep going !!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This game should be marked as a [Demo] and not [v0.01], and should be tagged with 'no sexual content' because there isn't any.

I love my incest romance games, but I agree that not every game has to have incest in it. As long as the story works without it, it's fine. But having the 'aunt' refer to the MC as forbidden fruit implies that he's more than just her friend's son.

The mods are fine as long as that's the art style that the game has. If we see more girls who are thicker, the main cast *will* look anorexic in comparison.

The fact that you are avoiding the 'older bitch-cousin' trope is good. I like that all three girls are happy to see you there.

It's too early to tell what the gameplay is going to be like (a harem VN would be my choice), so I'll reserve judgement until there is more content. I am, however, intrigued enough to check out the next update.

PS thanks for making an Android port.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The models look somewhat familiar and another free roam game at least it's been kept simple. Will get a better idea of this one with a little more content far to short for now.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I think this is first game on this site that, as a player my goal ISN'T to bang the girls. Just saying the size of them or lack there off makes me feel if it progressed to that point the MC might actually break them. To skinny man just...yeah way to skinny.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
lol when i first saw her it reminded me of Zeke's titan from attack of the titan.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
:mad::mad::mad: Warning, hard shoutout for those complaining about characters "anatomy":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, to my opinon, this game is really unique precisely for those characters! But, I must admit that the rest of the story is the same than 100's of others. The fact that everybody seems to be enjoying each others company from the beginning is an original thing but stil, the plot remain seen more and more... so I really hope this game will continue developping and it will be an original plot or some kind of "disturbed element" to make this game a really unique one. Keep going guys and don't be to downhearted by the fools who are just complaining about one detail!

Mar 14, 2020
No offence but I don't like the male model he looks like squeezed lemon...and I never complain about first person as you can keep yourself as the main male characters shoes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My only real complaint is the MC looks like he is 15 but acts much more mature and experienced than that. I like the character models of everyone else, especially Chloe. She reminds me of a friend from school actually. LOL Anyway looking forward to an update and more to do.