3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Have you tried to press the A key and see if you can change the font there
Nope...did'nt even know that was an option. :) Thanks alot! just changed the textsize and see everything just fine now. The problems with playing on a 55" 4K oled tv is that the text usually get's to small. :D

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Nope...did'nt even know that was an option. :) Thanks alot! just changed the textsize and see everything just fine now. The problems with playing on a 55" 4K oled tv is that the text usually get's to small. :D
No problem, enjoy the game ;)

Reactions: KopengaKris

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I see the game has been reworked and the intro makes the story a little more clear. 1st time i played the game it was really confusing one time you are a married man with kids then the next you go to school as a student like wtf. I don't remember since it's been so long but wasn't there a way to change the relationships or a WT mod with incest patch ?

Yeah, the start of the game is much less confusing now

Incest is enabled with a code and if you had it enabled, it should continue to be enabled

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.10] - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​

Download: //

Mod Preview
screenshot0002.png

You may get a virus warning if you're using Windows Defender as your default antivirus.
I have no idea why it would trigger a detection as the zip only contains files.

Virus Scan:

Please note that there's nothing I can do about it if your antivirus blocks the mod download,
nor is there anything I can do about it being triggered as a virus.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is there any reason to why the recommended thing to do with the unconscious thug is to let them live while in the old walkthrough it was a slow death?
Didn't notice I highlighted that..
Also didn't see any reason to pick a certain choice there.

Will take another gander over the script to see if I missed something.

-edit-

Just took another look and there doesn't appear to be an IF statement regarding what choice you make (yet).
So it doesn't matter what choice you select.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Night_Shadows

Nov 18, 2018
Didn't notice I highlighted that..
Also didn't see any reason to pick a certain choice there.

Will take another gander over the script to see if I missed something.

-edit-

Just took another look and there doesn't appear to be an IF statement regarding what choice you make (yet).
So it doesn't matter what choice you select.
Gotcha and thanks for the double check :)

Reactions: Gandalf78

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I have a question.

When we fuck our wife in the bathroom after he comes back with Mia and Lily, the door is open and someone is watching. I think in the past versions we could see who was watching us, but on this version it didnt show it to me (i could only see the legs)

Was that removed or i screwed something?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So this has been reworked. But I just saw a post mentioning future reworks. So should I assume there are re-reworks planned for this rework?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
When we fuck our wife in the bathroom after he comes back with Mia and Lily, the door is open and someone is watching. I think in the past versions we could see who was watching us, but on this version it didnt show it to me (i could only see the legs)
Doesn't appear to be a face image in the files

ima.png

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't understand how such a beautiful woman can be in a relationship with such a monster. Sorry, but this "guy" looks terrible and awfully ugly.. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
How do you turn incest on? Had my code but doesnt work when i started a new game, want to try from the beginning

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
How do you turn incest on? Had my code but doesnt work when i started a new game, want to try from the beginning
If for some reason incest is not working on a new game and you're unable to re-enter the code, I've made (and attached) a patch that you can add to your game folder to turn it back on.

Just unzip the file and place the patch.rpy in the game folder.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes