3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wow I though this game was abandoed or something.
After some time without updates, the tag appear, but sometimes that don't mean that the game is really dead, just that there is no information or is taking a long time. Most of the times when that the tag appear is right (abandoned or developers that say that the update is coming but is never released) but sometimes is wrong.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Wow I though this game was abandoed or something.
Holy shit. I thought this game was dead/abandoned. This is definitely a great surprise. Hopefully we'll see an update to his other game MEF soon too.
Abandoned tag in this site can mean that a game hasn't been updated in >2 years or so. Doesn't matter if the devs are communicating/sharing progress to the community.

Confusing, I know. Should've just used the On Hold tag, but I don't make the rules.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
After some time without updates, the tag appear, but sometimes that don't mean that the game is really dead, just that there is no information or is taking a long time. Most of the times when that the tag appear is right (abandoned or developers that say that the update is coming but is never released) but sometimes is wrong.
That tag doesn't mean anything in reality since it is a F95 implemented tag and admissible only on this site. It doesn't mean anything outside of this forum truth be told.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
sigh.....no, it isn't..........why is this so hard for people to understand?
Probably not all information.
Just a F95 Tag and parallel development.

And tbh, some people just not care reading. But ofc, that’s no news to you. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Can you please update your WT mod?
Please update your lovely mod for v. 0.11 -------- :)
Seriously guys ... Why would you need a mod for this game? ALL choices are pretty clear ... fuck the girl or not ... make her your cock graving slut or not ... :rolleyes:

Other than that:
THANK YOU Funny Desires for making another awesome update for your game. After all this time passed, I was very very surprised to see the story continue (y):love: That is a perfect start into a new year!
And thank you also for sharing your game with us :cool:
Hopefully we do not have to wait another year for the next one :sneaky:
Keep up your good work with both of your games - I like them both very much.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my Gallery Unlocker Mod for Uncontrollable Lust v0.10
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since the gallery has been disabled by the dev, you no longer need this mod. If in the future, the gallery gets reintroduced; I will update the mod. Ciao..

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.12a] Walkthrough Mod
Highlights the best choice in green.​

Installation:
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.11 EA] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Highlights the best choice in green, and I've added the Gallery back, and it's Unlocked.​

Installation:
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
It's true that not all heroes wear capes......

May 27, 2017
Abandoned tag in this site can mean that a game hasn't been updated in >2 years or so. Doesn't matter if the devs are communicating/sharing progress to the community.

Confusing, I know. Should've just used the On Hold tag, but I don't make the rules.
On this site, if we don't get word from the dev or any update in 6 months, then the "Abandoned" tag is applied. If the dev states that they're still working on the project, but are having to delay it indefinitely, then the "On Hold" tag is applied instead.

Usually, most (but not all) "Abandoned" projects are truly abandoned, but there are a few VNs still being worked on despite being 6+ months since the previous update. It's just the site's rules for things, a way to better organise and regulate the various threads. If there's a project that anyone likes, they should follow the relevant devs on their proper channels and support them if possible, that way they're up-to-date with their info.

It doesn't represent the true nature of the project's life, but I'm glad it acts as a stopgap. Otherwise every thread would be flooded with people asking for updates every now and then, and then people replying to them and so on; the thread would be active while the project is likely dead.

Regardless, both of this dev's projects have been "Abandoned" for a long time, I didn't expect to see an update at all, and that too a sizeable one. I'm glad for this! Hopefully we get an update for "My Employee's Family" next. Hope all is going well for the dev, wish you good tidings, and thanks for the update! :)(y)

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes