3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand how such a beautiful woman can be in a relationship with such a monster. Sorry, but this "guy" looks terrible and awfully ugly.. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He looks like the Cold Miser.

Reactions: Qmil679

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Is the Super-Compressed version playable with Save/Load or is this like the Semi-Compressed version?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is the Super-Compressed version playable with Save/Load or is this like the Semi-Compressed version?
I was able to play the 'Compressed Win' version without issue, and I did start from the beginning as the WT Mod I was using was not going to be updated (at the time). It Saves/Loads and no image issues. Your mileage may vary...

halosom

May 7, 2017
Here's my Gallery Unlocker Mod for Uncontrollable Lust v0.10
(Updated)

Thank You for the update, but is it me? or is the gallery missing stuff from v0.10 and also the "input character" doesn't even pop up when you enter the gallery.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So this has been reworked. But I just saw a post mentioning future reworks. So should I assume there are re-reworks planned for this rework?
The whole game was not reworked only the demo/v0.01 part was reworked. I plan to rework the whole game little by little in the future.
You can see the detail in the changelog.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I have tried to download this but for some reason download won't start. MEGASync keeps starting/retrying download. Any other links?
Added another link

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They have been there from the start. Will be removing them in future reworks.
Thanks, do have to say the rework does make the story flow quite a lot better at early game. Bit more text still could be nice between some screen transitions, but marked improvement on flow and understanding of story overall on reworked part.

Not sure if one thing was changed though in relation to old walkthrough or a bug, Palmer that girl from Hotel at start that stole your CC had now no sex scene after the bj in bar's toilet but you went immediately out to bartender after coming. Did the choices change for her or do you not get enough RP and LP with her anymore with the choices in WT?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, do have to say the rework does make the story flow quite a lot better at early game. Bit more text still could be nice between some screen transitions, but marked improvement on flow and understanding of story overall on reworked part.

Not sure if one thing was changed though in relation to old walkthrough or a bug, Palmer that girl from Hotel at start that stole your CC had now no sex scene after the bj in bar's toilet but you went immediately out to bartender after coming. Did the choices change for her or do you not get enough RP and LP with her anymore with the choices in WT?
So far in the game, you can only get a blowjob from her.

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
New prologue says that wife is MC's first lover. But when mc saves Debra he says that she reminds him of his first love. Shouldn't he have said of his wife?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.10] - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​

Download: Mega //

Guess I'll have to do w/o a walkthrough mod as this has my anti-virus on the warpath. First time I've had it flag a mod as a trojan :LOL:

Edit: Think I'll just wait on playing the game at all for awhile. This update seems to have broken a ton of shit...the Debra hotel scene alone was throwing errors like Oprah giving away cars.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes