3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on latest patron post he says that old dialogue script has been reworked.

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017

Hey there, my wonderful Patrons!
I've got some super exciting news to share with you!
The rework of our old script dialogues is done! It's been a rollercoaster revisiting those lines, but I'm stoked about how they've turned out.
But hold onto your hats, because that's not all! I'm knee-deep in crafting new content for you. Yep, you heard me right! Currently, I'm hustling and putting in the new stuff, and I'm aiming to have it all wrapped up by the end of February, which is just around the corner!
Your ongoing support means everything to me. Seriously, without you, none of this would be possible. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for being on this wild ride with me.
With heaps of gratitude,
Funny Desires

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017

Hey Patreons!
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to extend my sincerest apologies for the delay in delivering the update that I had promised for February.
Unfortunately, a major electrical problem struck my home, disrupting my ability to access my computer and work on the update for the past 20 days. It was a frustrating time, to say the least, but I'm relieved to share that the issue has finally been resolved as of yesterday.
Starting today, I'll be diving back into development full force, and I'm determined to finish the update as swiftly as possible.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. Your continued support and encouragement inspire me to push through challenges like these. I'll keep you updated on the progress, and I'm eager to share the finished update with you soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seems more believable than good chunk of other excuses you hear...never underestimate the 'competence' of the guys which you pay fix things...

I mean, i had no internet for 3 weeks in december and again 2 weeks in february...Vodafone be praised :poop:
Yeah, I obviously don't know where he lives exactly, but if he's out away from a major city I could see it being a serious problem and much slower to get fixed. Severe ice storms can snap power lines easily from the weight accumulated on them, not to mention entire power poles being downed (especially if a tree fell on one). If conditions are extremely cold, it can be hard to break ground (even with a backhoe) to remove the old pole and replace it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been so long I forgot who any of those characters are... :KEK:
same, prolly part of mc's harem. all i remember that mc fucked basically every1 with 2 legs and pussy and has some kind of superpowers/supernatural abilities.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes