the title says 0.12 but in OP last update was in october
??

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
what is going on here?
on patreon its called temptation of lust and 0.12 just came out
the title says 0.12 but in OP last update was in october
??
12a was a rework that expanded the backstory on some older characters. 12b is the new update. "Temptations of Lust" is the new Patreon-friendly version that can go suck a fart. Regular version is available on Subscribestar atm.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
From the Dev:

Change Log:
So here's the thing: I've made a few adjustments to ensure that the content here on Patreon is in line with Patreon community guidelines. That means I've transformed the previously “uncontrollable lust” into “temptations of lust,” equally thrilling but following Patreon guidelines.
But if you're longing for the raw, unfiltered intensity of the original “uncontrollable lust” series, fear not! You can find it in all its glory over on , where you can indulge in every delicious detail without restraint.
Total New Renders = 550+
Downloads:
Original Size:
Pc: -
Mac: -
Compressed:
Android:
Pc:
Mac:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
From the Dev:

Change Log:
So here's the thing: I've made a few adjustments to ensure that the content here on Patreon is in line with Patreon community guidelines. That means I've transformed the previously “uncontrollable lust” into “temptations of lust,” equally thrilling but following Patreon guidelines.
But if you're longing for the raw, unfiltered intensity of the original “uncontrollable lust” series, fear not! You can find it in all its glory over on , where you can indulge in every delicious detail without restraint.
Total New Renders = 550+
Downloads:
Original Size:
Pc: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Compressed:
Android: MEGA
Pc: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Isn't that the shitty Patreon version that nobody needs?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, does the code for incest still work for the patreon version with the recent changes, or do we need to wait for the SS version ?
No interest in more censored patreon crap.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
From the Dev:

Change Log:
Total New Renders = 550+
He said he was going to do a rework of the story supposedly... apparently it turns out that it was just changing things for patreon.

Reactions: Paul Newmon
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes