D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just saw this game this morning, graphics is good and the story has peeked my interest. I will be keeping an eye on this one.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just started playing and the first thing I notice is the incredibly wooden facial expressions. Might want to work on that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not Bloate this char. .. That face looks great on a slender MILF body .. after the deed;)!

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Well, previously, the genre tags folder contained tags yet to be developed, including pregnancy, outdoors sex and rape. Now that I see the current folder, those tags are no longer there. I suppose that my original question could be more ascribed to thinking that those tags are removed from the game development? Because I don't keep track of this game as much as others.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well, previously, the genre tags folder contained tags yet to be developed, including pregnancy, outdoors sex and rape. Now that I see the current folder, those tags are no longer there. I suppose that my original question could be more ascribed to thinking that those tags are removed from the game development? Because I don't keep track of this game as much as others.
No, they are not removed from future planning.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy New Week of December!!!
Dec 16 at 9:07am
Uncontrollable Lust - v0.3 - Overview

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well. First of all, I would like to apologize to all for my weak math.
In my December 2nd progress update I said 3 new characters (Women/Girls) are coming in v0.3 version of the game. But I was wrong there are 4, not 3. I think I forgot to count the nurse because the original 0.3 release would have been on 1st December but patreons asked for big update then faster update.
Anyway, leaving my weak math behind let us talk about 0.3.

• It is very important that you start a new game because the game code has been changed a lot from the start. Different variables have different names now.
  • New relationships are added at the start of the game. so if you use old save the chances of you getting error are 99.99% at any point in the game.

• I'm very sorry about this. But please bear with my mistakes as It's my first time making the game. so I 'm bound to make mistakes. But I'm trying my best to make the game as good as I can by learning from my experience.

• There are not any sounds added in 0.3. I didn't remove the sounds till 0.2.5. But from 0.3 onwards it might be a while before I start adding sounds again. I'll try to add them as soon as I can but no definite date or version number that I can give you guys.
In the end, when you play please let me know my mistakes and improvement that I can make.

Have Fun, Take Care.

Happy Zoning All Around!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 16 at 8:09am

Uncontrollable Lust - v0.3 - Early Access (Test Build)

Game Downloads,
Graber Tier

Dec 16 at 8:24am

Uncontrollable Lust - Walkthrough - 0.3

Special Offer,
Walkthrough
1 Like

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Played to end of version, pretty damn good.

+ Love the models. Well, not so sure of the emaciated Joker dude who was trying to rape Debra.
+ Good dialog and like.

+- Waiting to find out who/what is this disembodied voice that woke him up.

- The placement of models in some images has much to be desired. For instance, the MC's childhood friend was hovering a couple of inches off of the couch when the MC was giving her a foot massage.
- It is quite obvious when characters are placed on prerendered images. MC's wife when first seen leaving no shadow and appearing to hover just above the bed.
- Some backdrops are poorly rendered, the office building behind Unknown and Man when Unknown recognizes the MC. Grainy and appearing to be a 2D image even though recessed windows and air conditioners.
- Early morning but the two women who live with Debra are dressed if they are ready to go clubbing? ;)

There are a couple of other items, though this will do.

Like I said, outstanding model choices.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes