DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really liked this game but now I have vertigo from how out of control this game is spiralling...
Why did MC run away from the douchebag in the bathrobe in the spa lobby? Seems out of character for such a badass...
Then we switch to Sophia in a room with a bunch of mutts... Like how did she get there??? Then the "Insane Girl Clown Posse" shows up to clean house??? Where was the intro meeting or phone call since they name dropped that they were acting on MC's orders??? Then MC shows up at the scene and has no clue what happened there??? Then fucks the shit out of Scarlett without being able to do enough math to put 2+2 together... Then we get disjointed war memories from the Agent guy who I still don't get why he is there in the first place... Then we want to get into college although I don't know why, to get info about Dakari? Why didn't we interrogate Scarlett while stretching her back door and turning her into our personal cum dumpster? Then we fight Andrew, where did he come from? And where did the original gang fucking with Debra go??? Now I have a karate fight with naked grey people... (I hope Ralph Macchio is one of my clown bitches because a gui closes the same as a bathrobe and I may need to run away again...) Then the Agent shows up again just in time for MC to get a 3-way... Fuck, my brain hurts...
Well you will be glad then that there will be a rewrite of this game after dev finished rewrite of another game. :) The information about that is a number of posts back.

To be honest I agree with you that especially in update 6 it looked like a part of story was missing and nobody in his right mind would have let Sophia leave with Dakari or that it made sense for Dakari to hand over Sophia to those three after he was warned by MC and he just got the info that the guy he was scared to death for was respectful to and careful with MC. Putting MC at the same pecking order at least as that guy ...... Also MC was very light I agree with Scarlet and Dakari in episode 7, if you hand over a girl under my protection to be raped by 3 guys I would def be less nice. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope we don't have to put up with Dakari and his sidekick even though he was only introduced he's annoying already I always think it's wise to take out the trash sooner rather than later.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope we don't have to put up with Dakari and his sidekick even though he was only introduced he's annoying already I always think it's wise to take out the trash sooner rather than later.
Especially since neither of them seem to be even close to the level of MC, just a pair of gnats on comparison, so no idea what their function in game is beyond introducing other more dangerous chars. On the other hand that Agent seems to be able to order their fathers around while MC can order agent around (it will not be them likely), so seems illogical to give them much or any time since we already have Scarlet and the daughter of director.

Reactions: Mormont
D

Deleted member 2631054

Well you will be glad then that there will be a rewrite of this game after dev finished rewrite of another game. :) The information about that is a number of posts back.

To be honest I agree with you that especially in update 6 it looked like a part of story was missing and nobody in his right mind would have let Sophia leave with Dakari or that it made sense for Dakari to hand over Sophia to those three after he was warned by MC and he just got the info that the guy he was scared to death for was respectful to and careful with MC. Putting MC at the same pecking order at least as that guy ...... Also MC was very light I agree with Scarlet and Dakari in episode 7, if you hand over a girl under my protection to be raped by 3 guys I would def be less nice. :p
Rewrite normally means starting at .01ish again... Just get me back to banging sis, wife & Debra's fam and destroying anything that stands in my way...

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I really liked this game but now I have vertigo from how out of control this game is spiralling...
Why did MC run away from the douchebag in the bathrobe in the spa lobby? Seems out of character for such a badass...
Then we switch to Sophia in a room with a bunch of mutts... Like how did she get there??? Then the "Insane Girl Clown Posse" shows up to clean house??? Where was the intro meeting or phone call since they name dropped that they were acting on MC's orders??? Then MC shows up at the scene and has no clue what happened there??? Then fucks the shit out of Scarlett without being able to do enough math to put 2+2 together... Then we get disjointed war memories from the Agent guy who I still don't get why he is there in the first place... Then we want to get into college although I don't know why, to get info about Dakari? Why didn't we interrogate Scarlett while stretching her back door and turning her into our personal cum dumpster? Then we fight Andrew, where did he come from? And where did the original gang fucking with Debra go??? Now I have a karate fight with naked grey people... (I hope Ralph Macchio is one of my clown bitches because a gui closes the same as a bathrobe and I may need to run away again...) Then the Agent shows up again just in time for MC to get a 3-way... Fuck, my brain hurts...
From what i could gather:

Sofia was taken there by Dakari, that is being shown.

The clown girls were acting on MC orders from before he lost his memories, before the game even starts. They are probably waiting for the MC to recover his memories

The Agent is there because, i suppose, there is an organization with Agents across the country that keep averything under control so the War doesnt start again, and that organization is led by the Woman that comes out at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The college part i dont have a clue

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Rewrite normally means starting at .01ish again... Just get me back to banging sis, wife & Debra's fam and destroying anything that stands in my way...
That depends on whether you can keep using the renders you already have and how much of those you would need to add, for most devs the rendering is the main time consuming factor.

Considering the story it is clear the dev wants to go way wider as just those groups with his story. Well we will see if he will be able to pull that off with his current setup, but the way transitions are now and some people seem to be abandoned for a bit, I guess it will be a challenge for him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that nice that needs to restart since saves from 0.6 aren't compatible.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
MC ran because he already has problems and does not want to step in unknown conflicts. Mc is a badass but with lost memories of a certain time period. Dakari wants protection from the man in rob that's why he offered Sophia to the 3 man.
the clown girls are looking over mc from shadows. Mc has no clue because he's missing his memories of being a ghost leader.
Scarlett sex was supposed to be angry sex. The agent was tasked by his employer to find mc. (when mc saved Sophia for the 1st time) he went to the college to get the info and evidence against Dakari because Scarlett knows little about all the matters regarding her boyfriend. the original gang didn't go anywhere they will be appearing as the game develops. The story has progressed up to 7 days in the storyline. (v0.7). I know the buildup of characters suck I'll try to improve that in the rewrite. sorry for making your brain hurt. :(
In the whole game, no one will be able to pull one over mc. they will get taken out one by one but with time.
Especially since neither of them seem to be even close to the level of MC, just a pair of gnats on comparison, so no idea what their function in game is beyond introducing other more dangerous chars. On the other hand that Agent seems to be able to order their fathers around while MC can order agent around (it will not be them likely), so seems illogical to give them much or any time since we already have Scarlet and the daughter of director.
Good can't be good without bad.
From what i could gather:

Sofia was taken there by Dakari, that is being shown.

The clown girls were acting on MC orders from before he lost his memories, before the game even starts. They are probably waiting for the MC to recover his memories

The Agent is there because, i suppose, there is an organization with Agents across the country that keep averything under control so the War doesnt start again, and that organization is led by the Woman that comes out at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The college part i dont have a clue
you were able to get most of the things right. not gonna spoil who the woman is that showed up at the end of v0.7. but as for the college part, mc went there to solve Sophia's problem. because no matter how many times mc save Sophia she'll never be truly saved if the root of the problem still remains.
guys there's no sound i mean music in this game?
No there's no music present. Only moaning.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
you were able to get most of the things right. not gonna spoil who the woman is that showed up at the end of v0.7. but as for the college part, mc went there to solve Sophia's problem. because no matter how many times mc save Sophia she'll never be truly saved if the root of the problem still remains.
Ok, sorry to say this, but the part of the MC going to college to solve Sophia's problem was not explained nor implied

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, sorry to say this, but the part of the MC going to college to solve Sophia's problem was not explained nor implied
It was, just with the power differential between Dakari and MC (even without his memory), it makes not much sense Dakari keeps playing his games with property of MC. Dakari should already be aware that MC is way more dangerous as he is with the signs he got, actually handing Sophia over he should already have known was a suicide move. Just as Scarlets saying MC is not so tough while she has seen the proof with her own eyes that people who she considers super dangerous defer to him ....., it almost seems all those baddies have no brainpower. Just as one of that gang at start, someone he fears a lot that Skullcrusher, shits his pants when he sees MC and after how he himself was put aside with no problem by MC, still thinks he can go after him without problems. :p

Not to be to negative though, i did enjoy last update and think it was qua storytelling at least a lot better as chapter 6 again. Just hope the storyline with Dakari and Andrew is not drawn out too long since it feels like a pair of kids troubling MC and not a real problem for him, unless he lets them become one due to his own blunders like letting Sophia leave with Dakari in episode 6.

Last edited:

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Dear Dev, Idk if English is your first language or not but you could get someone to proofread it.The grammar as well as the narration aren't as good either.The model are good and have potential with a little tweak here and there.About the animations..they could get better and consistently good.Check some other games for inspiration.In my opinion you should do a reboot which includes a better ui, background music, better sound during sex, better story narration, tweaking your models, and proof reading your writing. Also you shouldn't rush things in the beginning of the game and make them feel realistic.The model of Emma looks like a vampire a lot of times so fix that.

Ps: I played the game for a while and it's pretty good but the beginning is fucked up and needs to be redone.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes