BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the update.
Can you add a gallery unlocker?
rather than waiting you can play the game
It doesn't take that long to finish your first playthrough...like roughly 2h or so?
And it's not a bad game...Though I am a bit salty of the last update...I hope they added some more story in the middle like they did with My Employes Family...cause if not .....god how salty I am about this update....
Anyway I recommend you play the game

Reactions: Moffy

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
rather than waiting you can play the game
It doesn't take that long to finish your first playthrough...like roughly 2h or so?
And it's not a bad game...Though I am a bit salty of the last update...I hope they added some more story in the middle like they did with My Employes Family...cause if not .....god how salty I am about this update....
Anyway I recommend you play the game
Well I suspect your mention of that other game explains why this update felt so short, unless due too earlier choices we missed a branching path somehow. My suspicion is though that most time was spent on the other game. :) Devs only have so much time unfortunately.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I suspect your mention of that other game explains why this update felt so short, unless due too earlier choices we missed a branching path somehow. My suspicion is though that most time was spent on the other game. :) Devs only have so much time unfortunately.
I know :( I just can't stop being salty... :( I wanted more answers or not even answer more content to see what's up the MC ...:(
I don't know...I'm just being salty....
Dev does great work with both works...don't get me wrong and I like both games...but I guess I was really enthusiastic and fucked myself over :p]
Anyway still a very good game to play :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Also..I think the mod kinda fucked me over...
Zoey Raven
Can you check your mod?
I played this game first with the mod and it was very short...which kinda got me in a salty mood...and now I'm not sure for what reason...but I've tried playing it without the mod...(still at the begining ) and it seems there is more content....
So could there be something wrong with the mod?
I'm playing the same save made the same choices I'm on the same path
EDIT : hmm...well it's 2% more content I guess...the mod skips the introduction basically with Claire...so after the threesome with seraphina and scarlett a woman approaches you (claire) when she starts approaching you that's basically when the time skips and goes to the memory with the MC in the car
EDIT2 : Hope it was not ...rude of me the way I announced you Zoey, if it was I apologize for it :)
EDIT3 : or maybe it was just for me...I don't know...when it comes to coding and stuff like that I'm coding-retarded so if it's just in my case again I apologize

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
Game is 0.8, but it feels like it's on about 0.3........
I know few games that hit 0.7 and has shit tone of game in it....
Sad to see all devs veiw is different guess I'll wait till this game says COMPLETE OR ABANDONED by then it have way more content

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The story, confused me a little, I remember that at first, you face two criminals at a bus stop, (and you kick their asses), but later...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
BTLD
Hi buddy, I'm not very good with text effects, would you be so kind to tell me how to hide the text with that blurry effect?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
BTLD
Hi buddy, I'm not very good with text effects, would you be so kind to tell me how to hide the text with that blurry effect?
[
ispoiler]
and at the end
[
/ispoiler]
so [] and inside ispoiler at begining and at the end /ispoiler
EDIT : so you need 2 of them []x2 one at begining and one at the end of what you are trying to say spoiler free

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
[
ispoiler]
and at the end
[
/ispoiler]
so [] and inside ispoiler at begining and at the end /ispoiler
EDIT : so you need 2 of them []x2 one at begining and one at the end of what you are trying to say spoiler free
Thank you very much :giggle:
By the way, the story of the game gets weirder, doesn't it? I skipped a couple of updates, and played from the beginning now, but I think I lost the thread. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you very much :giggle:
By the way, the story of the game gets weirder, doesn't it? I skipped a couple of updates, and played from the beginning now, but I think I lost the thread. o_O
I don't know if I would use the word weird...more like..complex :p
I find it interesting and captivating :D

• Thinking Face

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I really like this. It is not the most complicated or beautiful of the VNs, but it is an extremely fun and hot romp with lots of sexy time and zero blueballing. Alpha male is also a plus, not a cuck wannabe whom ponders every decision.

Reactions: DarkWolfWarrior

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if I would use the word weird...more like..complex :p
I find it interesting and captivating :D
I think I'll have to check the story more carefully, because I didn't find much sense in it. :geek:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think I'll have to check the story more carefully, because I didn't find much sense in it. :geek:
Well..I'm not saying it makes sense or not it's jsut it's still ongoing so..we are presented mostly with pieces of a story atm.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok look this what I just from the story our mc is used to be a badass but his memory was removed or change and I think him a demi-god if you like to know why I think that he heals fast and grow strong and him willed is strong.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ok look this what I just from the story our mc is used to be a badass but his memory was removed or change and I think him a demi-god if you like to know why I think that he heals fast and grow strong and him willed is strong.
Lets use some spoilers right? :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ohh Thank you! ;) I understood that, what seems inconsistent to me, is that sometimes, he is a Jean Claude Van Damme to fight, and then a chicken, then he laughs in front of a gun... I think we'll have to wait and see what comes next.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
very nice one of the many updates ive been waiting for and looking forward to

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes