3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
ok so i have tried downloading the game from all the windows uncompressed linked and every single one of them has corrupted in some way, does someone have a link they can share that isnt to the uncorrupted zip file

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
ok so i have tried downloading the game from all the windows uncompressed linked and every single one of them has corrupted in some way, does someone have a link they can share that isnt to the uncorrupted zip file
No problem with the one downloaded from Mega for me.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The game's story went from already being off the rails to jumping the shark with a freight train.

Needs a superpowers tag.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Uncontrollable Lust v0.10
(Starting a new game is recommended)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so...
the game just ends at Have a taste of Adelaide? / Be on your way. Option ...or this is just me?

EDIT : also...overall pretty damn good update....new characters , new interactions, story development...new hot scenes....loved it!

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
so...
the game just ends at Have a taste of Adelaide? / Be on your way. Option ...or this is just me?

EDIT : also...overall pretty damn good update....new characters , new interactions, story development...new hot scenes....loved it!
But it was kind of chaotic :LOL:

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But it was kind of chaotic :LOL:
It didn't really felt chaotic for me. :p
It felt good and let's say for a second that it was chaotic...I don't mind at all...we got more details about some characters , more story development...honestly it didn't felt chaotic...it felt good...
I really like the story telling and the story itself...fucking awesome :) the scenes were pretty hot even the one that didn't lead to sex...you know of whom I'm talking about :p ..it actually felt quite fucking hot :D alittle bit of teasing :D
Now I'm sad because I know we need to wait maybe 3 months or so?or 2 and a bit?>since next update will be for MEF and then UL :D , though MEF is also a fucking good game :D (I preffer UL and I think story wise is much more better )

Reactions: MadCore

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
It didn't really felt chaotic for me. :p
It felt good and let's say for a second that it was chaotic...I don't mind at all...we got more details about some characters , more story development...honestly it didn't felt chaotic...it felt good...
I really like the story telling and the story itself...fucking awesome :) the scenes were pretty hot even the one that didn't lead to sex...you know of whom I'm talking about :p ..it actually felt quite fucking hot :D alittle bit of teasing :D
Now I'm sad because I know we need to wait maybe 3 months or so?or 2 and a bit?>since next update will be for MEF and then UL :D , though MEF is also a fucking good game :D (I preffer UL and I think story wise is much more better )
I know what you mean with MEF but UL didnt say anything to me

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Damn i am dumb. I just realized that you mean this Game :rolleyes: But i would say yes. UL is nice with the Story and so but MEF is better
I for one think UL is better :p but not everyone needs to have the same opinion as me :p
I think UL has a more captivating story than MEF
also one more thing MEF is basically concetrated on 1 person corrupting and "stealing" a family which is great don't get me wrong ...I love that game..for what it is and it deliveres what it "promises"
BUUUT UL basically has a bit of that also and a more interesting story which gets better with every update.
But thena gain that's just my opinion , my point of view :D
Still both are great games :D

Reactions: SoulRipper1990

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I for one think UL is better :p but not everyone needs to have the same opinion as me :p
I think UL has a more captivating story than MEF
also one more thing MEF is basically concetrated on 1 person corrupting and "stealing" a family which is great don't get me wrong ...I love that game..for what it is and it deliveres what it "promises"
BUUUT UL basically has a bit of that also and a more interesting story which gets better with every update.
But thena gain that's just my opinion , my point of view :D
Still both are great games :D
I think i know what you mean. The interesting in UL is the thing that the MC has some "Powers etc" but he doesnt know about . Thats an interesting thing. But with this Update its going a bit to (let me say) far for me. The thing where the MC just teleportet himself is too much. I am still happy about a update for that game. I will still play it but i like MEF more because of that what you sayed + i like Corruption Games more ^^

Reactions: Cernunnos. and BTLD
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes