• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game_Banner.png

Overview:
What if being in the wrong place at the wrong time gave you everything you could ever want? Would you use it for the betterment of society? Would you be responsible with your newfound powers?
Pfft Nah, Responsibility is for chumps.
When an "accident" gives you the ability to dominate others, you do the only thing any rational person would do: Build a harem of mind controlled hotties!
Jump into an alternate universe of Undertale taking place in Deltarune's Hometown.
Featuring characters from the original game and fanworks alike.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: YetAnotherAnon
Artist:
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Asriel Screenshot.png Chara Screenshot1.png Clover Screenshot.png Frisk Screenshot1.png Frisk Screenshot2.png sands undertail.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hojaoscura

Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations on the launch, lots of encouragement and lots of shit (in my country it means good luck)

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
So Just a few bug fix things.

When talking to Clover before the challenge some talking options cause her sprite to stay up. opening the shop option resolves it but just a heads up.

Asriel never showed up. I got the other three to LVL4 but she is a no show.

I don't see any option to get clothes anywhere but that might be locked behind Asriel

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
So Just a few bug fix things.

When talking to Clover before the challenge some talking options cause her sprite to stay up. opening the shop option resolves it but just a heads up.

Asriel never showed up. I got the other three to LVL4 but she is a no show.

I don't see any option to get clothes anywhere but that might be locked behind Asriel
-Thanks I'll check that out.

-Asriel will show up once Frisk and Chara are controlled AND at least 14 days have passed. (Once those conditions are met, attend school one more time in the morning.)

-The clothing shop is indeed locked behind Asriel.

Hope everyone's been having fun with the game so far!

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
the game keeps freezing on Asriel fourth quest when going to talk to clover about getting water the game freezes when clover gose to the stairs is there a fix for this?