• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I like this type of game. Thanks!
A question is in below spoiler because it may say something about the game possibilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I like this type of game. Thanks!
A question is in below spoiler because it may say something about the game possibilities.
Hi DrakaF is a bug, many of those bugs are already fixed in the new version that I have published in itch.io, Jazzmin comfort is not relevant in this version so it is not yet fully implemented. It will be important in the next version 0.1.17 and thank you very much for your comment.

Reactions: DrakaF

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
on me on win10 is not there that foloder with saves from this game.why?
someone know how i can beat that old jackass who abuse Jazmin?
Hi WhiteWolf33Uk, the last Jazzmin event is repeated by an error, in this case an error in the savegames. It is something that escaped me when I published the preliminary version, which is the one that is published here.

Regarding the saves. Windows keep the "AppData" folder hidden, make sure you have view hidden files enabled.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Ah, I see. So there is a fair bit more tactics and actual gameplay involved than I had initially understood. Maybe add a quick explanation why there is a button to end turn or what happens each turn. Is only the card added last performing its rolls or how does the turn stuff work?
Thank you for pointing that out sakuyas_mmaster has indeed updated the wiki regarding the card game. I'd recommend trying the game without betting money initially. It's a great way to familiarize yourself with the mechanics and learn.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
Hangs on age verification screen for me. "No" button works fine (game closes). "Yes" button shows selectable (highlights), but nothing happens after clicking.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hangs on age verification screen for me. "No" button works fine (game closes). "Yes" button shows selectable (highlights), but nothing happens after clicking.
Zag16 This happens in older versions that I blocked because they no longer work, but since 0.1.08A this is not happening. Which version did you download?

Last edited:

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Slusiom I downloaded Under_Control_0.1.16A_win.rar from the Pixeldrain link on first page. Thx
Zag16 I downloaded the game from the PixelDraing link and it opens normally. I did not find any modification or anything that could cause the problem, and I see that quite a few people played today so the game is working.

Try downloading the latest version, the one I updated a few days ago from Itch.io is totally free. ( )

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
Zag16 I downloaded the game from the PixelDraing link and it opens normally. I did not find any modification or anything that could cause the problem, and I see that quite a few people played today so the game is working.

Try downloading the latest version, the one I updated a few days ago from Itch.io is totally free. ( )
That did the trick. I noticed there was a PDF guide and Cheat Engine table in the main folder from my last version. No clue if they had anything to do with my particular issue.

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
That did the trick. I noticed there was a PDF guide and Cheat Engine table in the main folder from my last version. No clue if they had anything to do with my particular issue.
Sure. There are a lot of people modifying the files, I'm sure they made a mistake in the code.

I'm glad it's working for you now :)

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I was enjoying the game, but all the sleep content is just creepy. I mean is the MC just a freak. (breaking and entering) Guess this dev likes that kind of SICK stuff. I'm out

Last edited:

Hafhat

Oct 2, 2023
I can't believe it, just when I thought it wouldn't be possible to make money for the jaz's room, I find a betting game based on gwent. Now I can't stop playing this version of gwent

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I was enjoying the game, but all the sleep content is just creepy. I mean is the MC just a freak. (breaking and entering) Guess this dev likes that kind of SICK stuff. I'm out
Actually, none of that was planned for the game, nor did it appear in previous versions. It has been included due to people's requests, and it's not something I came up with. You can find it in many games like Milfy City.

In short, I have added it on request. As for it being green (Quest subjection), over time it will stop notifying you of those events if you choose to ignore them. It's not mandatory for you to complete them.

Reactions: Hafhat and wlazinna

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I can't believe it, just when I thought it wouldn't be possible to make money for the jaz's room, I find a betting game based on gwent. Now I can't stop playing this version of gwent
I'm glad you like it :D .
I'm also a fan of Gwent and wanted to create a version of the classic game but with some distinctive nuances.

Reactions: Hafhat
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes