Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Will this game have more nudity in the cards in the future?
There might be more revealing clothes , maybe even nudes, I'm not excluding the possibility. Each deck and characters therein are not the result of months of brainstorming ideas to be honest, I just go with the flow, whatever grabs my attention/ peaks my intererest at that time. If nudes fit well with the character's motivations and attitude, why not.

Reactions: Random123G

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
There might be more revealing clothes , maybe even nudes, I'm not excluding the possibility. Each deck and characters therein are not the result of months of brainstorming ideas to be honest, I just go with the flow, whatever grabs my attention/ peaks my intererest at that time. If nudes fit well with the character's motivations and attitude, why not.
Thank you for replying! Good luck on your work, this is a very promising game!

I would suggest looking into a way to improve the deckbuilding because it was very finnicky trying to get a hold of it at the start.
As for the cards, pegging / chastity / feminisation / gentle femdom / giantess are among some good ideas you could use

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Thank you for replying! Good luck on your work, this is a very promising game!

I would suggest looking into a way to improve the deckbuilding because it was very finnicky trying to get a hold of it at the start.
As for the cards, pegging / chastity / feminisation / gentle femdom / giantess are among some good ideas you could use
Thanks, I'm all about that gentle femdom, so it will definitely come. As for the deckbuilding structure, I'm not exactly a veteran rpgmaker dev yet, but with time I hope to restructure it into a more user friendly interface.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
it's kinda hard to unsee so i feel like pointing at the balance issue of some cards. to take the most obvious example (they are both used as preview pics here): "dominate" costs 6 while "training" costs 4, doing the same AND having that tame chance.

Reactions: Under the cards

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hi im playing on joiplay, for some reason i cant press the end turn button, is there any solution?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello
In the current version (0.2) there's ASSASSIN EXE under the Challenges, but it says you have to beat the normal one before. But I can't find anywhere how to challenge ASSASSIN. So far I've beaten every other challenges and opponents

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
0.2 is out!
Good news, I’m waiting for the downloadable version because I have some golds and my decks

Btw I like the game, card games and femdom are two things I like a lot and I was searching femdom card games for a very long time !

I hope you will continue to develop and improve the game :)

Only played 0.1 for now, so I get that it will come later but I think there is not enough « outside game » scenes, like a game over scene (for example losing for the card « A » trigger a humiliating defeat scene doing the action « A »)

Or for example the opponent could destabilize you during game, like teasing you under table with her feet so you « forgot » to draw a card or two for the turn, or trick you to simp for her and let her heal some HP

Personal opinion but I think a deck should not get too far from his archetype, for exemple if you choose assassin, cards from other archetypes should be limited in numbers (but I’m conscious it limits player freedom especially since there is not many archetypes now)

To resume the concept is great, card art and the game too : thank you for the good work !!

furk

Jun 5, 2017
The patreon page doesn't exist anymore, so I suppose the game is abandoned ?

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
He's been online on F95 very recently. Maybe he's taking a hiatus and doesn't want patreon supporters if he's not working on it for a while.

Reactions: furk
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes