• Princess' Tantrum

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Maybe I've just never played this kind of game, but I don't seem to be able to do anything -- I just find myself with a party of four people in a green world from which I can't escape, and with two other characters that don't tell me anything I should do (one just repeats the author's intro text, and the other is a gamer pig). What gives?

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Maybe I've just never played this kind of game, but I don't seem to be able to do anything -- I just find myself with a party of four people in a green world from which I can't escape, and with two other characters that don't tell me anything I should do (one just repeats the author's intro text, and the other is a gamer pig). What gives?
Hm. Try the online version, I think that there was an error with the Mega link

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Or use this:

Arseniy2

May 17, 2019
poison.PNG

Can I ask you to make the poison lethal, and/or disable decks without lethal damage? Or add surrender option. I was kinda lured into softlock, when i tried play Poison Only.
Anyway, fun game, good art.

def.PNG

Reactions: Under the cards

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
maybe I'm just bad, but the UI is really not working well with this. adding/removing cards from deck and even scrolling and going through cards kinda is a chore. I don't know if my mouse is screwing things up or what, but I do actually need to use both mouse and keys to make this game work which is odd (mouse for general use, but if I want to actually move through cards in the editor, need to use up/down arrows)

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
maybe I'm just bad, but the UI is really not working well with this. adding/removing cards from deck and even scrolling and going through cards kinda is a chore. I don't know if my mouse is screwing things up or what, but I do actually need to use both mouse and keys to make this game work which is odd (mouse for general use, but if I want to actually move through cards in the editor, need to use up/down arrows)
Need a fix

Reactions: Sorreah

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
This game is awesome, and the concept of submission
through those cards actions (with beautiful graphics) is genious and very original as a kink. And I find using different strategies it very satisfiying. It seemed impossible to me beating Cassandra EXE, then I went ahead, bought other cards, totally changed strategy deck and now I can beat her every time.
Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

P.S: I'm actually playing the online version. Is it the last updated version or should I go with the downloadable one?

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
This game is awesome, and the concept of submission
through those cards actions (with beautiful graphics) is genious and very original as a kink. And I find using different strategies it very satisfiying. It seemed impossible to me beating Cassandra EXE, then I went ahead, bought other cards, totally changed strategy deck and now I can beat her every time.
Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

P.S: I'm actually playing the online version. Is it the last updated version or should I go with the downloadable one?
Thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: death angel

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
maybe it's just me, but i feel like the jungle card mechanics woud feel better without the RNG component, and instead work with stacking tokens.

for example: "capture" and "training" each give one "tame token" and "tame" gives 2 token. instead of the 3 turn duration it lasts for as long as there are tokens and one token gets removed every turn. the (still very powerful) "domesticated" woud require a certain amount of tokens (say 3) and coud maybe use their own tokens for duration as well, or be in effect as long as you're tamed.

in my mind that woud have a couple advantages:
- cards like "tame" and "domesticated" woud have a use beyond just applying a status effect and then being useless. there woud also be no situations where you have 3 "tame" cards when the status is still in effect, followed by the next turn where the status effect has run out but you have no "tame" that turn.
- cards like "tamed" and "routine cleaning" coud (theoretically) be changed to cause damage depending on the amount of tokens. example: "deal 7 damage plus 3 damage for every tame token". similarly cards like "stay down" and "poison" coud get stacked for higher damage over time.
- there coud be room for counter play. currently you're just kinda screwed if scarlet domesticates you and you don't play with alot of buffs that you can use in the meantime (70% miss chance is no joke). introducing cards that woud remove tokens coud make this more bearable/counter it.
- less RNG overall. it can be a bit frustrating if your whole strategy revolves around a status effect that may or may not trigger.

just some fodder for thoughts. keep up the good work.

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
maybe it's just me, but i feel like the jungle card mechanics woud feel better without the RNG component, and instead work with stacking tokens.

for example: "capture" and "training" each give one "tame token" and "tame" gives 2 token. instead of the 3 turn duration it lasts for as long as there are tokens and one token gets removed every turn. the (still very powerful) "domesticated" woud require a certain amount of tokens (say 3) and coud maybe use their own tokens for duration as well, or be in effect as long as you're tamed.

in my mind that woud have a couple advantages:
- cards like "tame" and "domesticated" woud have a use beyond just applying a status effect and then being useless. there woud also be no situations where you have 3 "tame" cards when the status is still in effect, followed by the next turn where the status effect has run out but you have no "tame" that turn.
- cards like "tamed" and "routine cleaning" coud (theoretically) be changed to cause damage depending on the amount of tokens. example: "deal 7 damage plus 3 damage for every tame token". similarly cards like "stay down" and "poison" coud get stacked for higher damage over time.
- there coud be room for counter play. currently you're just kinda screwed if scarlet domesticates you and you don't play with alot of buffs that you can use in the meantime (70% miss chance is no joke). introducing cards that woud remove tokens coud make this more bearable/counter it.
- less RNG overall. it can be a bit frustrating if your whole strategy revolves around a status effect that may or may not trigger.

just some fodder for thoughts. keep up the good work.
That's a good idea. I don't know if and when I will change that mechanic, because I have other priorities now, but I would maintain some RNG in the game (just like pokemon). Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I always take note of all the "buff and nerfs" advices because I don't test the game enough to balance it perfectly.

Reactions: Nait Sieve
Nov 10, 2018
I tried the "Jungle Cruise" option from the "Stories" section after getting all of the cards from that set, and the game crashed after I played a card.

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
It is possible to be able to make the enemies turn go faster, like with the ctrl key or otherwise?
There are times i want to see/reread what a card does but after the amount of times fighting the same person, i start to want to get on with it.
Hold enter or click slightly speeds up by auto confirming, but if held to long auto plays my first card in hand.

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
It is possible to be able to make the enemies turn go faster, like with the ctrl key or otherwise?
There are times i want to see/reread what a card does but after the amount of times fighting the same person, i start to want to get on with it.
Hold enter or click slightly speeds up by auto confirming, but if held to long auto plays my first card in hand.
I'm working on the surrender option right now. Will try and see if what you say is feasible.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes