• Princess' Tantrum

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What do you mean with male focused cards?
well, we play as a male protagonist but use the same female focused cards that the ladies use. it feels not quite fitting/immersive in that regard, as if we didn't play as a male sub but as another domme.
given the femdom theme, more defensive cards based around resisting and enduring what the ladies do come to mind.
just a suggestion and maybe alot to ask, but maybe even make the gameplay asymmetric, where the lady is in the offense and the player has a less aggressive goal, like to "survive" x turns or something.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
well, we play as a male protagonist but use the same female focused cards that the ladies use. it feels not quite fitting/immersive in that regard, as if we didn't play as a male sub but as another domme.
given the femdom theme, more defensive cards based around resisting and enduring what the ladies do come to mind.
just a suggestion and maybe alot to ask, but maybe even make the gameplay asymmetric, where the lady is in the offense and the player has a less aggressive goal, like to "survive" x turns or something.
Exactly this. Under the cards

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
What do you mean with male focused cards?
So basically they mean, even if the cards we have are the exact same as the ones the female use mechanically, reskin the name/drawing to show a male resisting something or basically to make it feel like us, the player, are the one in the card trying to resist the woman.
Also, does this game have any planned scenes in-between the battles? I don't want this to sound like i'm suggesting you add anything if they're not planned because I don't want to try to influence oyu or anything and you should stick to your vision, but as an example with something like ToT, the in-battle stuff is nice and the art is good, but it's just too fluid, quick, and non-contenty enough to cum to as opposed to the post-battle scenes.

Anyways, the game looks great so far! Am still downloading it, but i'm excited and will let you know what I think when the game is done. Combat is tricky for a lewd game, where some people want something that's actually interesting, and most people don't want to spend half an hour learning how to play beforehand, and Card battling is a really good mixture between "So hard it'll drive people away" and "so easy that it's either 'mash X when the enemy is in front of you' or 'generic TBRPG"

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
I really love the idea of this game but its super rough right now. Basically any bonus effects randomly don't seem to trigger (like drawing a card, or bonus damage) and stat boosting needs to be revisited, it feels way too strong of a strategy right now. Maybe some later card additions can balance it out though.

mertsonmez

Feb 22, 2019
Will there be any footjob, intercourse, or blowjob scenes in the future? Will we get scenes for the opponents we face? this game looks promising.

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
I really love the idea of this game but its super rough right now. Basically any bonus effects randomly don't seem to trigger (like drawing a card, or bonus damage) and stat boosting needs to be revisited, it feels way too strong of a strategy right now. Maybe some later card additions can balance it out though.
When you play the card with “draw a card” it doesn’t work?

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Thanks both for the feedbacks, now I get what you mean.
In that regard I can share with you guys that I am aware of that aspect and the protagonist of the game, by my current ideas of the script, is going to have a lot more interactions with chracters in the game so that the gamer feels involved with the girls as it should be.
But that will require atleast a 0.2 version (I count to post quite soon the 0.1)
The reason of that I can't spoil unfortunatly since it has to do with the real plot and story of the game, you'll see it by playng the game and I don't want to ruin the game experience to anyone!

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
So basically they mean, even if the cards we have are the exact same as the ones the female use mechanically, reskin the name/drawing to show a male resisting something or basically to make it feel like us, the player, are the one in the card trying to resist the woman.
Also, does this game have any planned scenes in-between the battles? I don't want this to sound like i'm suggesting you add anything if they're not planned because I don't want to try to influence oyu or anything and you should stick to your vision, but as an example with something like ToT, the in-battle stuff is nice and the art is good, but it's just too fluid, quick, and non-contenty enough to cum to as opposed to the post-battle scenes.

Anyways, the game looks great so far! Am still downloading it, but i'm excited and will let you know what I think when the game is done. Combat is tricky for a lewd game, where some people want something that's actually interesting, and most people don't want to spend half an hour learning how to play beforehand, and Card battling is a really good mixture between "So hard it'll drive people away" and "so easy that it's either 'mash X when the enemy is in front of you' or 'generic TBRPG"
I answered to the first part in an other message here in the thread if you'd like to check :)
In regards of the second part of your message I'm considering it but before adding extra work to the art (which is the heavy part) I wanted to show more of the plot and story of the game and the characters.

So it could take a while but I thank you for the smart suggestion!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I answered to the first part in an other message here in the thread if you'd like to check :)
In regards of the second part of your message I'm considering it but before adding extra work to the art (which is the heavy part) I wanted to show more of the plot and story of the game and the characters.

So it could take a while but I thank you for the smart suggestion!
For the first part I was mostly just explaining what they said because you asked what they meant <3
And for the second part, I get what you mean, though doing scenes using only existing artwork is still a viable path

• Red Heart
Reactions: Under the cards

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I haven't played the game yet but seeing the cards I thought we're going to play as the female domme dominating the male sub. Until I read more carefully the tags and people comments. Kinda feel disappointed a bit as I felt there's a lack of games letting you play as the female domme but a femdom deckbuilder is still rather unique.

Reactions: Under the cards

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
They mean that the main character has cards that have femdom art on them which doesn't make sense since he is meant to be the submissive.
Yeah I can understand your point but this will have a proper explanation based on the story I wrote for the game.I can spoil you at a certain point the protagonist will be relevant in the game, but this will require a 0.2 version which I am currently working on and it will require 20-30 days I think to implement.

I hope you understand I had to make compromise to release a first version asap to get feedbacks from the players.

That said, hope you'll still play the game maybe when I release further patches!

Reactions: bahamut2195

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You use "loose" incorrectly in place of "lose" throughout the game, FYI.

Looking forward to seeing more lewd stuff, I think you have a solid game going - congrats!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderTheCardsSurrenderSagas-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes