Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Please,
One question, why plant if you have to sell the harvest crops for the same price you buy the seeds? Zero profit?

Reactions: stibbons

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Please,
One question, why plant if you have to sell the harvest crops for the same price you buy the seeds? Zero profit?
Are you play the last version? I'm sure I change the prices like two releases ago.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Yes, V 0.1.4. I buy the seeds for 2.00 and the selling price is also 2.00
Okay I just check it again and it seems the game is not saving the price that I set. It should sell all crops for 5.00. I will try to find the solution and fix it. Thanks for letting me know.
Btw you can collect some gatherables and sell them too, so it's guaranteed profit for now.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Yes, V 0.1.4. I buy the seeds for 2.00 and the selling price is also 2.00
Okay. I found the solution. Turns out the rpg maker cuts the selling price by half, so I needed so set them double up. It's just hard coded like that. If you find more bugs please let me know so I will release the fixed version as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Reactions: GokutheG

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Okay. I found the solution. Turns out the rpg maker cuts the selling price by half, so I needed so set them double up. It's just hard coded like that. If you find more bugs please let me know so I will release the fixed version as soon as possible. Thanks again!
The solution could be that for each seed planted, you harvest, for example, 3 units, in this case the sales price could be the same