VN Ren'Py Under the Indigo Sky: The First Step [vb0.4] [IndiSkye]

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
There's currently a threesome path, but I don't intend for there to be any NTR in this game. I might for the big future project, but don't take that as a promise. A lot of that is still just in the idea phase.
Please let's avoid the NTR. It's really not necessary in this game. This looks good without adding sissification and cucking, okay? Please?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Under the Indigo Sky: The First Step [v.b0.2] [IndiSkye] - Original Size: 1,03gb

Download PC (271mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

David Rivera

Jul 4, 2018
I did all the multiple endings, but there are two unknown images that I couldn't unlock these two gallery pics :c... 1699195089950.png

Oct 10, 2019
Like I said, I'm not planning to for this project, but possibly in the next one.
I will give you advice from someone that hates NTR and had to deal with this kind of discussion way more than I would like to.
Harem and romance fans don't want NTR to be even mentioned, most of us don't even want other guys to be mentioned at all. As a dev even if you say you will not add NTR here in this game if you say that you are considering it for a future one you do not inspire confidence in the harem and romance fans, it means you are willing to make that content and that is enough to taint all of your work for some people, after all if you are willing to make that content who knows what else you are willing to put in the game, maybe even hiding it as someting else. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just explaining the facts, harem and romance fans have been burned before way too many times in this way and because of that will approach everything with caution and react very badly if betrayed again.
I am sorry if it sounds harsh or aggressive, it is not meant to be, I am just stating the facts I learned as a harem romance fan on this site. Clarity is necessary to avoid this kind of arguments and picking a side, so to speak, is sometimes necessary as well, if a bit extreme.
Regardless good luck in your endeavours.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I will give you advice from someone that hates NTR and had to deal with this kind of discussion way more than I would like to.
Harem and romance fans don't want NTR to be even mentioned, most of us don't even want other guys to be mentioned at all. As a dev even if you say you will not add NTR here in this game if you say that you are considering it for a future one you do not inspire confidence in the harem and romance fans, it means you are willing to make that content and that is enough to taint all of your work for some people, after all if you are willing to make that content who knows what else you are willing to put in the game, maybe even hiding it as someting else. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just explaining the facts, harem and romance fans have been burned before way too many times in this way and because of that will approach everything with caution and react very badly if betrayed again.
I am sorry if it sounds harsh or aggressive, it is not meant to be, I am just stating the facts I learned as a harem romance fan on this site. Clarity is necessary to avoid this kind of arguments and picking a side, so to speak, is sometimes necessary as well, if a bit extreme.
Regardless good luck in your endeavours.
You nailed it. If you look at my signature, you can see Harem and Romance are in the FAVORITE tag, and NTR is in the HATE tag. When the dev said, "Like I said, I'm not planning to for this project, but possibly in the next one," I thought the same thing you just wrote. Simply this: If the dev has no problem putting it in a game in the future, what's to say he/she won't sneak it into this game in some fashion, which pushes people like me away. Even though he said, "... not planning to for this project ...", it still put up red flags. Thanks for voicing it.

Case in point, I really only look for games from devs who abhor NTR. If this dev considers it for the future, then I don't really want to play this game, knowing what I know now about the creator.

Reuvak

Sep 30, 2019
I don't agree with being annoyed with a Dev for not immediately agreeing that ntr is the worst (which, to be fair, i think it is). It's a short game, people asked if it's there, and it's not. If you're worried, let someone else try it first, but this is hardly a nice welcome for someone's first game

Oct 10, 2019
I don't agree with being annoyed with a Dev for not immediately agreeing that ntr is the worst (which, to be fair, i think it is). It's a short game, people asked if it's there, and it's not. If you're worried, let someone else try it first, but this is hardly a nice welcome for someone's first game
It may not be nice but it's true, some people will not give the game a second glance after reading that comment, and they are the ones most likely to actually like the game. If you don't think the same way it just means that you have not been burned enough by this kind of stuff, and honestly I am happy you did not have to go trough that. It may not be the best welcome but the Dev needs to know the state of things before problems happen not after when the damage is already done.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Even as a "prototype", it doesn't look bad, just the normal jank of "Uncanny Valley" CG models during the sex scenes don't look good to me.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
It may not be nice but it's true, some people will not give the game a second glance after reading that comment, and they are the ones most likely to actually like the game. If you don't think the same way it just means that you have not been burned enough by this kind of stuff, and honestly I am happy you did not have to go trough that. It may not be the best welcome but the Dev needs to know the state of things before problems happen not after when the damage is already done.
I mean, fair enough up until the point where someone (also kinda implies you) got "burned" by NTR. It's fake. I stumble into stuff I'm not into on a somewhat regular basis and it doesn't really offend me unless it's forced and done in a really egregious manner - in which case I usually just feel a dislike for the game. Now, there ARE personal choices that some Devs make that I hold them accountable for and makes me want to stay away from their work but that's also personal preference. I wouldn't abuse that to make someone intentionally feel uncomfortable or attacked in some manner because I don't really think anything excuses that behavior. If I said something that unintentionally feel bad I might stand by my opinion but I would at least apologize because that's the polite thing to do (and yes, IK some people will ask, manners matter even online)

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Compressed Unofficial Android Port [v.b0.3 - 164 MB]

Download
:
Android Port By Naxle

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndiSkye

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Under the Indigo Sky: The First Step [v.b0.3] [IndiSkye]

Original Size: ~1GB
Compressed Size: ~350MB

Win/Linux/Mac:
| |

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint