Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
To help you guys out, if you want to change the graphics settings go to C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open the file GameUserSettings.ini with the notepad, 3 = max graphics, 1=low, 2=medium. 0 = off, i disabled post processing, foliage and shadows and now the game runs at full speed, i'm level 6 at the moment and i already defeated the witch :):sneaky: - Edit = Now i'm level 10, anyway if your folder is empty do the following = go in game, mess with the options, fight, choose skill/do nothing until you lose, the game will ask you if you want to create a save file, do it, exit the game, check out that folder again :)
UnderTheWitch-Win64-Shipping 2019-07-12 11-49-56-177.jpg UnderTheWitch-Win64-Shipping 2019-07-12 11-54-34-931.jpg

Last edited:

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
To help you guys out, if you want to change the graphics settings go to C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open the file GameUserSettings.ini with the notepad, 3 = max graphics, 1=low, 2=medium. 0 = off, i disabled post processing, foliage and shadows and now the game runs at full speed, i'm level 6 at the moment and i already defeated the witch :):sneaky: View attachment 343714
View attachment 343718 View attachment 343720 View attachment 343733
I will give that a try thanks

Reactions: Canto Forte

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just to make sure you get all scenes:

Footjob Sequence: Witch's Foot -> Witch's Demand -> Witch's Pincer Attack
Blowjob Sequence: Witch's Cum Squeezing -> Witch's Mockery -> Witch's Devious Tongue
Facesitting Sequence: Witch's Ass Trap -> Witch's Torture -> Witch's Takedown
Cowgirl Sequence: Witch's Licking Dog -> Witch's Domination

She will use Footjob and Blowjob as normal attacks. To get the Facesitting Scene, you need to wait for her to tease you with her ass and when she turns around, click her ass and select "Give in". To get the Cowgirl scene, get her to low hitpoints. She will strip off her panties and will follow it up with the sequence.

No other scenes currently in the game (source: I'm the translator). He hasn't given me any other script yet, so chances are the next enemy will take a lot of time. I would definitely advise not to expect monthly updates, but he has in the past posted snippets of his WIP animations on twitter, so that's something.
If you're the translator, did you do the description?(the one at the top of this thread not in the game)
Because the grammar there is far worse than the grammar in your post and the screenshots.

D

Deleted member 205059

If you're the translator, did you do the description?(the one at the top of this thread not in the game)
Because the grammar there is far worse than the grammar in your post and the screenshots.
I only did what you see in the subtitles in the game. The menus and patreon page are all done by NumericGazer himself.

D

Deleted member 205059

When is the next version?
He wants to make a poll this weekend to vote for an Extra scene for the current enemy. I would not expect anything major before september but disclaimer, that's literally just me saying this, the dev said nothing about deadlines so far (probably because he doesn't want to repeat the ToT delay Fiesta)

Ok, because the description does not flow well.
I know, he knows too but he said he thinks its only a problem during sexy scenes if the language sounds like ass. Otherwise, he seems to think that people will manage.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
WARNING: The foot content is constant and absolutely mandatory. If you're not a footf*g, as they say, you're gonna have a bad time. Secondarily, scenes kind of disjoint unpredictably after you skip, such as if you skip the scene before the game over screen, it plays a half-second of what I assume is a cut animation preceding the game over scene. Also, don't press escape—there is no way to jump to scenes and once you press that key, you've just locked yourself out of the current fight.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Oh man, the dialogue in the caption with the foot is the type of stuff that'll ruin my foot fetish! *gag*

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes