Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Red5ive

Apr 13, 2019
Gave it a shot, can only echo the quality of the animations and character model.
Can you actually move the camera during the scenes?
If not seems a wasted opportunity, especially as this is a real time 3d game -should be able to see the action from any angle.

May 15, 2018
that shouldnt be called a new version.....

a new version is the second witch for us to do battle with.

with respect to how he has it planned....this is is what i would do...

Say 10 witches total.

3 skinny witches

3 muscle witches

2 regular witches

and 2 BBW Plump Thiccness

what i would do....

each witch has a hard hitting move. something with impact....even a weapon will suffice for some.

each witch has their sex finishers hold.

example... my BBW witch targets you with tits and ass smothering. until you are weakened enough. then good night she will take her panties off and swallow your face with her ass.

Muscular Witch could focus on bearhugs...maybe body scissors to take your oxygen away.

pick your own sex holds from there.

thats what i would do. 10 total witches. ability to create a few heroes 4 or 5. name them. train them.

i kid you not i wouldnt play another game for a long time. and i wouldnt want the leveling up method already in the game the game to change either. its perfect.

Reactions: fanboi
D

Deleted member 205059

That would as a conservative estimate take about 2.5 to 3 years of time currently. Numeric works alone so far and creating the 3D Models is very time consuming, not even talking about making the animations.

With more funding, it would be possible to hire 3D artists, but with the current patreon rate, his income would come out at ~60k $ over 3 years. Which isn't a lot of room to hire people with. Just to give you an idea, "A Way Out" is an indie game made in Unreal Engine 4. It has been made by a small team of developers and it took about 4 years to make and was funded by EA with about 3.7 Million dollars.

Video Games of this quality are expensive

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Has anyone mentioned monstergirl witches yet?

Because that'd be.... interesting.

It'd be nice to get a witch with transformations and whatnot, tailjobs would be god-tier.

Two-on-ones would be good too, if Dealer summoned an apprentice for help or something.

D

Deleted member 205059

Any news on the upcoming update?
VA has a very full schedule, I hope she can finish the lines very soon. We have a couple of them already, so it shouldn't be that long. Numeric is still working on making the next character, and while I can't exactly tell how much time he'll need, I would expect her to be revealed by next month, possibly even be implemented within the rest of year. No promises though, this is all taking a lot of time to develop since he's also trying to add more gameplay features as well.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
VA has a very full schedule, I hope she can finish the lines very soon. We have a couple of them already, so it shouldn't be that long. Numeric is still working on making the next character, and while I can't exactly tell how much time he'll need, I would expect her to be revealed by next month, possibly even be implemented within the rest of year. No promises though, this is all taking a lot of time to develop since he's also trying to add more gameplay features as well.
Is the name of the VA known to the public or is did she prefer to stay anonymous ?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes