Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Haven't played the latest update yet but I remember reading the minigame got nerfed, is that true?
mini game is very difficult to pass most players, you can certainly suffer and try to pass, but why? it does not give anything yet, and who said to pass it by fair means?)

succxess1

May 4, 2021
mini game is very difficult to pass most players, you can certainly suffer and try to pass, but why? it does not give anything yet, and who said to pass it by fair means?)
That wasn't the question I asked, I thought I'd read somewhere that the minigame people have been finding impossible in the latest update got another update from Numeric to make it easier, is this true or not?
I haven't played it yet because no one has made a torrent of it but regardless I might wait a few months when there's a lot more content before playing the latest version anyway because right now it seems the updates aren't implemented very well, challenging sections with no progression or continuation after doing them.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
whew just beat the game, I'll come back in ten years

That wasn't the question I asked, I thought I'd read somewhere that the minigame people have been finding impossible in the latest update got another update from Numeric to make it easier, is this true or not?
I haven't played it yet because no one has made a torrent of it but regardless I might wait a few months when there's a lot more content before playing the latest version anyway because right now it seems the updates aren't implemented very well, challenging sections with no progression or continuation after doing them.

Last edited:

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
what is the scum challenge? how do I find it in the game [v0.2.0 aVer #06] ? I can't beat alice in a fight and it seems that's the only thing left to do in the game?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
what is the scum challenge? how do I find it in the game [v0.2.0 aVer #06] ? I can't beat alice in a fight and it seems that's the only thing left to do in the game?
You don't know what's the scum challange?
That means that haven't played all the game yet, so I don't know why you're bothering about that.
Just challange Alice and get beaten by her. Enjoy the punishment.

Lake   25_12_2021 13_11_36.png

Do it Again

Lake   25_12_2021 13_14_00.png

and again

Lake   25_12_2021 13_17_51.png

and again

Lake   25_12_2021 13_19_31.png

for 4 times.
Then she will totally subjugating your will to her and enslave you.

Lake   25_12_2021 13_20_45.png

At this stage you cannot challange Alice in fight, 'cause to her you're not even human anymore, just a pet-toy.

If you want to gain again you freedom you have to prove that you can stand her teasing long enought.
Find her in the morning and ask for that. The challange will begin.

Lake   25_12_2021 13_23_33.png

if you fail (and you want to) she will turn you into her mat for 7 days.

Lake   25_12_2021 13_22_05.png

if you succeed you will be able to challenge her in fight again, but since this is the end of game content for this alpha version, there's no point into that, at least for now.

Last edited:

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I have been away for a while; just to be clear, the new content from 0.5 to 0.6 is just the "scum challenge minigame" as posted above right?

vvf85683

Jan 4, 2020
New Version is out. You can download the new version on kemono.party (the patreon unlocker).
The new version has 4 new Herba scenes and they are good. Its mostly handjobs and i think its called legjob or something like that.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
under witch 0.7:

Update:
Characters
This time, I added 4 scenes to Herba.
・When you have Herba's Contract in your possession, you can challenge mini-game.
・The new tickets (knees) have arrived at Herba's store.
・If you re-enter the store after completing the "Quest: Herba's Shop", the event will occur.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Ok so I have an issue on the latest patch, when I talk to Herba and click the "want to buy option" the game just crashes entirely? Any fix?

Edit: as far as I can tell it's due to the text of the shop screen

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes