Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
It's so funny when you build theories, invent on the go, or just ask us, and there will be this or that scene. How would we know? Go to him on patreon subscribe and vote in his questionnaires, from this he starts and makes this or that scene, you can pay him more and offer your scene, and he will already consider it, why do you arrange some kind of circus every time?

• Haha
Reactions: Zhin09

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
It would be nice if you uploaded an anal sex scene with farting sounds, which you probably turned off in the settings. And also uploaded the option of licking legs without stockings.
added a stocking scene, without stockings (Herba's stocking (nude)) and re-recorded the sex video and the sound of farting appeared (Herba's service sex v2) I don't know why it wasn't the first time

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, can someone please explain to me how to unlock "secret training" scenes with Alice ? I keep losing and become Alice's pet, but there's only the same scenes playing over and over again.

Thanks in advance.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys, can someone please explain to me how to unlock "secret training" scenes with Alice ? I keep losing and become Alice's pet, but there's only the same scenes playing over and over again.

Thanks in advance.
"secret training" scenes are stand-alone, only aviable in the gallery (for now).

Reactions: Hellrider666

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
My rank of the Patreon announced characters from worst - best:
5. Witch of the darkness
4. Ghost
3. Apprentice Witch
2. Velladawn
1. Xen
I like them all, because they aren't another Herba sized (or larger) character. I have yet to interact with Herba beyond what is required to progress the story just so that I could craft stuff. I'm glad her content is optional.

For Halloween, NumericGazer should dress her up like she is cosplaying as a Hutt from the Star Wars universe, and players could be a cross-dressed Leia. It'd work given how small the 'hero' is and how large she is in comparison.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Google Drive

Google Drive

Google Drive

Mega

Let's see if it's it's bangin !
Thank you for being the hero we needed!

New screenshots by me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These new scenes look incredabally hot! There is nothing sexier than a big dominant woman sitting on a small femboy male <3

This is such a reversal of roles when it comes to anal sex and I love it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I've read somewhere that this game was in constant blue balling and female domination (apparently the main theme of the game), can someone confirm that please?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes